Plastic surgery should have an age limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is really the only place I can go to post a serious topic that truly disgusts me and a person who would make a young person feel so bad about them selves that they need plastic surgery at such a young age. I am horrified that this little girl did this to her self in the name of "beauty"

Link

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I can see the reason for the op from a professional point of view it/rather they would of totally got in the way of her career!

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Breasts that big are a huge strain on the back and other parts of the body. If you're in pro sports, all the more reason to have them brought down in size, because they'd cause even more pain while moving around. So a bunch of sicko guys that don't understand anything about anything are upset, wahhhhhhhh. It's a shame women still can't be judged on their talent/abilities, it ultimately comes down to what you look like. Sad, sad, sad.

If men weren't so superficial about how they expected women to look, there wouldn't be a market for plastic surgery in the first place.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I must say in all serious, that I think she's made the right choice.

Breast shape is far more important than breast size.

It's pretty obvious that they are too big and I would expect them to trouble her performance and wellbeing. They don't look that nice shape wise either so I hope she gets a bit of work done on that at the same time
wink.gif
lol.

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lilsypha said:
Breasts that big are a huge strain on the back and other parts of the body. If you're in pro sports, all the more reason to have them brought down in size, because they'd cause even more pain while moving around. So a bunch of sicko guys that don't understand anything about anything are upset, wahhhhhhhh. It's a shame women still can't be judged on their talent/abilities, it ultimately comes down to what you look like. Sad, sad, sad.

If men weren't so superficial about how they expected women to look, there wouldn't be a market for plastic surgery in the first place.
Lets go there....if women didnt have the things that make them look feminine then they are basically guys, is that what you want lilsypha? for all women to look like guys?

As for the sports part.... she is cheating in every match now because she used plastic surgery to make the game easier on herself so she gets a step up on the competition.

I dont condone women trying to look like men or cheaters.

TO OSW
Ditto her body her choice if it makes her more comfortable to have smaller titties so be it.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Man18 said:
lilsypha said:

Lets go there....if women didnt have the things that make them look feminine then they are basically guys, is that what you want lilsypha? for all women to look like guys?

As for the sports part.... she is cheating in every match now because she used plastic surgery to make the game easier on herself so she gets a step up on the competition.

I dont condone women trying to look like men or cheaters.

ohmy.gif

Seriously?

Getting your breasts reduced from a clearly outrageous size makes you a man? Last time I checked, she still has breasts. She didn't get a double masectomy, she got a reduction! Oh yes, and in case you missed your basic anatomy lessons, there are many more things that make women 'feminine' in body:

- No large overhanging brow;
- Larger eyes (generally);
- Smaller nose;
- Different facial shape;
- No "Adam's Apple";
- Smaller skeletal structure (generally);
- Smaller ribcage;
- Smaller hands;
- Larger hips/pelvis;
- Smaller feet;
- Extra layer of fat under the skin;
- Little to no facial/body hair;
- ..and more, I won't bore you.

..and oh yeah, breasts and a vagina.

Do you seriously think she's "cheating" by reducing her breast size? I'm flabbergasted. She's already a pro. If anything, her game is now going to be HARDER, because she has to re-learn how to move with all that extra fat missing from her chest. You live your whole life with such gigantic breasts, it affects everything about the way you move -- to manage to get past that and still be a pro is amazing. She could just as easily perform worse now that her body has been changed in that way.

Think about it.

If you're going to be angry about plastic surgery, be angry about botox injections, or breast enlargement, or other procedures that make women actually look plastic. (I know a girl who got saline implants, and one of them burst. Yeah, THAT'S attractive.) A breast reduction is one of the only truly helpful plastic surgeries out there for the average woman.

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It's hardly for 'beauty'. I can totally understand her doing this from those pics. Later in life she could have serious back pain from it, so why not do something about it now before it becomes an issue.

Breasts are hardly the only thing that make women female. There are other qualities... besides she is getting them reduced, not removed. I actually admire her for taking this bold step, when others would cave in and feel pressured to keep overly large breasts.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
This thread is an insult to women everywhere as far as I am concerned. Women have fought hard to get equality in sports and other areas, where men are held in a higher regard, given more publicity and paid more for doing the same thing. I am sad that you dont hear about this girl for her tennis, but you do for reducing her bust size. And that guys like Man18 feel its ok to poke fun at, or criticise her decision to take measures against something that was holding back her career as a professional athlete.

Because Man18 what you are essentially saying is "I dont care about her tennis, or the tough decisions she had to make. If she reduced the size of her breasts she is a man, and I dont want to watch her play now." So what you watch the men for the game? And the women are just a tity show to you? So if the female tennis player isnt hot she is worth less? Thats just a disgusting attitude as far as Im concerned, shame on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries