Homebrew PKSM - a complete portable Pokemon Save Manager with integrated bank

Nomelas

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@EventAssistant this is amazing! love it!!!

I have a few questions though:

1. Are there any plans to implement the R/B/Y VC titles?
2. Am I able to edit/manage rom/R4cart saves of the DS titles? - If not, are there plans to implement this?
3. VC injected GBA game save management as a future update?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@EventAssistant this is amazing! love it!!!

I have a few questions though:

2. Am I able to edit/manage rom/R4cart saves of the DS titles? - If not, are there plans to implement this?
3. VC injected GBA game save management as a future update?

He has stated multiple times he will not add support for Flashcards. EventAssistant does not support piracy in any capacity. That said, I believe he has had the similar answers regarding VC releases not available on eShop; again piracy. He COULD add R/B/Y/G support but I highly doubt he will because of the structure. It would probably be easier to create a separate app for those games.

Also, you can use PokeSlow to edit Gen 1 VC Pokemon on your DS, or export your save and use PKHeX which supports almost any Pokemon save you throw at it.

Reactions: Zidapi

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have other plans in mind
I look forward to them being revealed!

The piracy questions have already been addressed by @Majickhat55, so there's no need to comment on them further.

But I can elaborate on the VC games based on what @EventAssistant has said previously. He's indicated he has no intention of purchasing them, and he refuses to pirate them.

Perhaps if you would like to make a donation to cover costs of the VC games, maybe, just maybe then he'll consider adding support for them.

CyberAle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Don't know if this might be related or not, but I added some Pokemon through Wonder trade using PKSM, played for a bit, and now when I go to a Pokemon Center in Pokemon Moon, the images that appear for my starter and the only two Pokemon I got through Wonder Trade using PKSM show up as Bulbasaurs when healing.

Any idea as to how to fix this?

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Don't know if this might be related or not, but I added some Pokemon through Wonder trade using PKSM, played for a bit, and now when I go to a Pokemon Center in Pokemon Moon, the images that appear for my starter and the only two Pokemon I got through Wonder Trade using PKSM show up as Bulbasaurs when healing.

Any idea as to how to fix this?
I don't think it's related with PKSM at all.

Xerlan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mainly my goal is to move the pokemon from games i would like to stay far away from changing statistics or else, do you think there is some risk?
as long as they still stay within the "legal" realm, you SHOULD be fine. However, I suggest if you decide to edit them at some point, you do some research on it beforehand.

Reactions: Xerlan

Nomelas

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm unsure if this has changed, but is this usable to move pokemon from ORAS to S/M at this point?

Yes, works for all 3ds releases including X/Y also to transfer from all the DS cart games.

Does not work for roms/VC titles including VC releases of red/blue/yellow

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.