Homebrew PKSM - a complete portable Pokemon Save Manager with integrated bank

Inochi.no.Zenmai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey OP, I've been messing around with the app recently and found an improvement to increase overall system stability, along with other minor adjustments to enhance the user experience.

Sort moves, natures and items by alphabetical order. Like, everything that requires choosing from a list, sort it alphabetically. I was editing some moves and god, what an awful experience that was... Something so simple as changing natures is also odd if you're on a rush and happen to pass the one you wanted. At least in alphabetical order you know where to skip and look. Dunno if a search-like system can be added as well that uses the keyboard to filter, PCHex++ had something like that IIRC.

That's it. Thanks for your work and all the people who contribute.

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey OP, I've been messing around with the app recently and found an improvement to increase overall system stability, along with other minor adjustments to enhance the user experience.

Sort moves, natures and items by alphabetical order. Like, everything that requires choosing from a list, sort it alphabetically. I was editing some moves and god, what an awful experience that was... Something so simple as changing natures is also odd if you're on a rush and happen to pass the one you wanted. At least in alphabetical order you know where to skip and look. Dunno if a search-like system can be added as well that uses the keyboard to filter, PCHex++ had something like that IIRC.

That's it. Thanks for your work and all the people who contribute.
I know how do you feel, but it has been implemented weeks ago, so don't keep asking for the same things two thousands times. Wait for a new release to see the changes.

EDIT: https://github.com/BernardoGiordano/PKSM/pull/76

Please go see current open issues and closed pull requests before asking for something

Last edited by EventAssistant,

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
When is the new release coming out? Just found out about this project and it looks really promising!
I know, but the dude already know what is missing, and right know he is very busy with in his real life. And you guys keep doing the same request over and over again. All these simple options that pkhex has like balls, gender or "pokemon creators" are already in the works. And no, there's no ETA.

ScientistGreen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's probably because I'm running PKSM with pokemon bank because of the PASLR on 11.2
No, It's probbly because no one actually reads the README and just goes balls to the wall with an application before actually reading how it works. If you had read it, the you would know you can now target the actual game and not pokebank. Yet keep doing what your doing. Seems to be working out just great.

ShaduPanda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, It's probbly because no one actually reads the README and just goes balls to the wall with an application before actually reading how it works. If you had read it, the you would know you can now target the actual game and not pokebank. Yet keep doing what your doing. Seems to be working out just great.
Excuse me? God forbid I try asking for help once in my life, and I'm told to be a blind, ignorant human being. Just forget it, this already works perfectly with X, and I have PKHex on my computer.

Link_of_Hyrule

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@EventAssistant is the anyway you can add support to load in .sav files for ds games for those of us that use flash cards? I want to import my Pokemon HeartGold and White 2 Pokemon into my Pokemon Moon bank. DS games are on a flash card and Pokemon Moon is an actual 3ds game.

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@EventAssistant is the anyway you can add support to load in .sav files for ds games for those of us that use flash cards? I want to import my Pokemon HeartGold and White 2 Pokemon into my Pokemon Moon bank. DS games are on a flash card and Pokemon Moon is an actual 3ds game.
No way. No flashcards will ever be supported

Reactions: Zidapi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol