EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hype mode: on

Preview of the new working bank

could it be possible to limit the number of save backups to 4 per game or something?
I've been moving a lot of pokemon eggs and items between my finished sun and new moon game, starting pksm quite a few times and just stumpled into a few dozen backupsaves taking up space on the sd card. nothing terrible, but there should be some limit if its not too hard to implement
It should not be difficult, but I have to figure out how to handle this.

Noggerfragger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, it's some time since I've been on this forum, does this homebrew replace gocario's hombrew bank?
I love how far this project got, I stopped using my 3ds 1 or 2 weeks after this came out.
My friend had me do some little edits on his moon cartridge with the software version present on hombrew browser, should I advice him to free those pokmenon?
edit: (since in the thread it' seems it's not meant for sumo)

Last edited by Noggerfragger,

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, it's some time since I've been on this forum, does this homebrew replace gocario's hombrew bank?
I love how far this project got, I stopped using my 3ds 1 or 2 weeks after this came out.
My friend had me do some little edits on his moon cartridge with the software version present on hombrew browser, should I advice him to free those pokmenon?
edit: (since in the thread it' seems it's not meant for sumo)
I don't get the real point

Noggerfragger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sorry, my post was confused, I would like to know if i can use this homebrew to store my pokemon collection (as a pokebank) and if this homebrew's pkhex functions are sumo compatible or should I wait for an update.
Thanks!

Soulsilve2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, my post was confused, I would like to know if i can use this homebrew to store my pokemon collection (as a pokebank) and if this homebrew's pkhex functions are sumo compatible or should I wait for an update.
Thanks!

PKSM works with Gen 4/Gen 5/Gen 6/Gen 7.All functions work fine for me.Tested on X,Y and Sun.

Edit:Most current build sometimes has a "game size" issue if you launch it though for example Y then try to edit Sun.And sometimes a game wont be detected right.

Last edited by Soulsilve2010,

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
PKSM works with Gen 4/Gen 5/Gen 6/Gen 7.All functions work fine for me.Tested on X,Y and Sun.

Edit:Most current build sometimes has a "game size" issue if you launch it though for example Y then try to edit Sun.And sometimes a game wont be detected right.
Let me say it, you must be dumb if you select a game first and then select a different one later. That 'game size' issue is a measure to prevent really dumb actions like the one you said before

Azmort

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I was thinking, could there be a Bank only version? I'm planning on gifting my cousin a 3ds but I don't want him to cheat from the beginning.

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Regarding game selection, is there any way to switch game you are editing other then restarting pksm?

Often spam a at the start so go to X instead of Moon.

Reactions: Soulsilve2010

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably not going to happen anytime soon, but it'd be nice to be able to switch which game you're editing on the fly to easily transport Pokemon between games. You'd have to include a list of all new Pokemon, moves, items, etc. for each game though so you don't corrupt any save files.

Reactions: Soulsilve2010

Soulsilve2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let me say it, you must be dumb if you select a game first and then select a different one later. That 'game size' issue is a measure to prevent really dumb actions like the one you said before

I just wanted to see if it worked like that since I thought what you loaded it up with didn't matter,I dont' know very much about homebrew stuff.Guess it was a dumb action.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: istg if lose another game of minesweeper