Homebrew PKSM - a complete portable Pokemon Save Manager with integrated bank

MarzDaindigo

Indigo Marz - No HooX
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can i change the species of a pkmn? can i generate a pkmn like pkhex?

I wish you guys would use the app because these questions are becoming redundant, granted this is a new thread but im sure we all have at least an 8th grade education level to understand how a program works if you dont see a way to do the feature it must not have been implemented yet or may never be but make sure you do thorough research ie; read some of the previous thread posted in the OP to have a better understanding of where this app is at and where its going.

No gen 4/5 sav support (Wonder Cards ONLY nothing more!)
No species change
No ball editor
No gen 7 shiny sprite (except a few)
No region change
No gender change
No bag items
No freakin teleport from the start of the game to post game feature
No nude kuikuis wife or lusamine feature

Sheesh READ PEOPLE

Last edited by MarzDaindigo,

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I wish you guys would use the app because these questions are becoming redundant, granted this is a new thread but im sure we all have at least an 8th grade education level to understand how a program works if you dont see a way to do the feature it must not have been implemented yet or may never be but make sure you do thorough research ie; read some of the previous thread posted in the OP to have a better understanding of where this app is at and where its going.

No gen 4/5 sav support
No species change
No ball editor
No gen 7 shiny sprite (except a few)
No region change
No gender change
No bag items
No freakin teleport from the start of the game to post game feature
No nude kuikuis wife or lusamine feature

Sheesh READ PEOPLE
Please correct: "gen 4/5 support FOR WONDERCARDS ONLY"

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Function request:
All balls.
There all health item/berries function (actually haven't used them, but no need), but not all pokeballs.

Low priority since there already of to be implemented stuff I guess.

Thank you.

Last edited by YyAoMmIi,

IssMare

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'll be patient because this is a nice tool and best of all it's FREE!!
Thanks and keep up with the good work.

dsoldier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I have come to create hype

Bank:
nSy14Xo.jpg

Pokemon editor:
HJnw1q4.jpg

7gUKQEz.jpg

Also, stop asking the same shit over and over again, he knows what functions are missing and they will be implemented over time.

ThunderbInazuma

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

Bank:
nSy14Xo.jpg

Pokemon editor:
HJnw1q4.jpg

7gUKQEz.jpg

Also, stop asking the same shit over and over again, he knows what functions are missing and they will be implemented over time.
OMG, Now this is starting to be like the True Pokémon Bank. Could, in a near future,the National Dex Mode of the Oficial Bank ( a system like that) would be implemented here?

MarzDaindigo

Indigo Marz - No HooX
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Bank:
nSy14Xo.jpg

Pokemon editor:
HJnw1q4.jpg

7gUKQEz.jpg

Wait a minute wtf is this the update??? My hormones are starting to rage and i think my body is ready.

@EventAssistant or anyone who knows

I havent used the bank feature yet so heres my question will the app load my already established bank (eshop) or is it a separate file?

Last edited by MarzDaindigo,

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Wait a minute wtf is this the update??? My hormones are starting to rage and i think my body is ready.
To avoid more answers: I currently took down lots of contents, I'm doing a big maintenance and I'm continuing to work on this project locally. You'll have news about this soon.

I said yesterday that we were doing a great maintenance. That's mostly what I was talking about. It will NOT come so soon as may you expect, so please everyone don't ask 'UPDATE WHEN'.

MarzDaindigo

Indigo Marz - No HooX
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I said yesterday that we were doing a great maintenance. That's mostly what I was talking about. It will NOT come so soon as may you expect, so please everyone don't ask 'UPDATE WHEN'.

Yea yea yea youll update it I understand that im just excited by how it looks

But more importantly my question about bank, does it load my bank from the cloud or does it make another bank to use?

Kurt91

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I understand that you already said that it doesn't work with Gen 4. However, since anybody here would probably know how to do this...

I've been replaying the series since Gen 1, with the intention of compiling all of my Pokemon together as I go. Because I used a couple coloration hacks, as well as a no-trade-necessary hack (just compiles both catch-lists into one game, as well as rearrange trades to get the last missing ones), the save file is different enough that it's not compatible with the various tools and I'm going to have to clone them manually into Gen 3.

Right now, I'm in the middle of a similarly-edited version of Crystal, so I'm at Gen 2. When I'm done, like I said, I'm manually cloning my collection into Gen 3 to keep going. In the end, I'm going to have to transfer them from Gen 3 gradually up to Gen 7. Since I can probably use this tool when I'm ready to go from Gen 6 to 7, my big question is simply how do I get to that point? Once I'm done with Emerald, I'm pretty sure that I can use two instances of Visual Boy Advance to get them to LeafGreen/FireRed. Thing is, how would I get them from there to Platinum? From Platinum to HeartGold/SoulSilver or Black/White? What about from DS to 3DS?

Are there tools to automate each step of the process, even if it's a different tool for each Generation change, or from one DS game to another without needing to trade, and needing two systems to do so? I'm the only person in my area who actually plays these games (VERY small town in the middle of nowhere), so if I'm going to trade, I'd need to invest in extra systems and everything, which is why I'm looking for tools to do this for me so I only need to do each game once.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1