Homebrew PKSM - a complete portable Pokemon Save Manager with integrated bank

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wondercard stuff is still injecting, and it's supported on HGSS/BW/B2W2 from at least 3 or 4 months if I remember correctly
I was wondering more along the lines of if moving pokemon will be supported at some point in the future from HGSS or DS games to newer games, and how long that would be.

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi @EventAssistant I tried this tool out last night on Pokemon Y and it worked perfectly. You have an incredible accomplishment here! I've read through both threads and this has certainly grown from the event injector it was originally intended to be.

I was doing some research on the event history for X/Y and found a few weird scenarios - mainly regional differences with the Descarte vs XYZ OT legendaries and Mac vs Harry Hoopa. It looks like PKSM includes the EU WCs when there are multiple variations of a single id. @PP_theSLAYER looks to maintain a more complete set of wondercards here https://github.com/PP-theSLAYER In addition to breaking them out by both region and language, the set includes multiple genders for some pokemon too. Do you have any interest in maintaining the various variations in PKSM? If so is there anything I can do to help? I can do c/c++/c#/db, data entry, whatever helps.

piso mojado,
metaboss
Thanks for your word. Well, I'm already using theSLAYER's archive. I personally decide which variant of the wondercard should be in my application and which not. I can't handle every single variation right for now. If you have ideas, feel free to talk me privately

Xen0

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Does anybody know if Pokémon transfered from ORAS to S/M with this are seen as legit? Because the update with national dex isn't available yet

Reaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just in the interest of later updates (Maybe I missed something?):

Are Forms (especially Alolan) taken into account? I tried to change a Vulpix's Ability just for the lolz (it was already Snow Warning) and it only let me swap between it's Non-Alolan abilities. I didn't save the edit, never intended to, just saying.

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Just in the interest of later updates (Maybe I missed something?):

Are Forms (especially Alolan) taken into account? I tried to change a Vulpix's Ability just for the lolz (it was already Snow Warning) and it only let me swap between it's Non-Alolan abilities. I didn't save the edit, never intended to, just saying.
They work in my local build. You just have to wait for a new update..

ScientistGreen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know that there are many posts and comments her about where is this and where is that or can you put this in here but, I just wanted to say that you have a gem of an application here for homebrew and I do hope you continue to keep this alive. So many applications have fallen to the way side due to abandonment or another reason.

You have been able to accomplish what you have in so little time and I am greatly appreciative for what have done up to this point and am waiting on the edge of my seat to see what you come up with next. keep up the great work @EventAssistant

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just wondering, for the gen 4 and 5 games are flash carts supported?
@EventAssistant has indicated that he won't be supporting direct editing of .sav files or flashcarts (because piracy).

"But muh legit backups!" you say?

Well then you have the original carts, so .sav/flashcart support is moot.
well, what I would like to see in the next version is a fixed icon with data so FBI stops showing the TitleID as the name and to use the version correctly. So far, I extracted the CIA, replaced the icon, and repacked it so the name shows up in FBI. I also changed the version to 3090 (3.1.2) like it should be rather than 2048 (2.0.0)
Have you submitted a pull request?

Reactions: MarzDaindigo

kje123

this title is false
Trophies
Website
kje123.github.io
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to edit the pokeball of a pokemon with this? I want an all beast ball aesthetic, but its impossible to get any of the starters in one, and I want Incineroar on my team.

dsoldier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Is it possible to edit the pokeball of a pokemon with this? I want an all beast ball aesthetic, but its impossible to get any of the starters in one, and I want Incineroar on my team.
Not yet, but in the future it will be possible. Probably the next big update

contingences

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi @EventAssistant ; is the pksm.cia inside pksm/pksm more recent from the version i downloaded two days ago on the /releases ? there is no version number anymore... (but i’ve always be a little confused with github).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.