Hacking Piracy is real and coming SOON to 1.76 PS4

samcambolt270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, how high in the 4.x are we talking for that private exploit. 4.0, maybe 3, 5 or 7? i mean, they may not have patched it out yet do to them not knowing about it since its private, but you never know.

FreePlayFlorida

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Mine is holding out at 4.50 did pick up Marvel vs Capcom Infinite on friday, and cant play it as wont even recognize the disc without a firmware update to 4.71 or whatever :( gutted as figured could play offline at least, but no go

pustal

Yeah! This is happenin'!
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal
Piracy isn't Stealing if you don't get caught.
maxresdefault.jpg

Or simply is not, it's a completely different thing. I hate comparing making a copy to robbery. How is it the same? I'll leave it to someone more verbose than I am:

Last edited by pustal,

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
a CFW for ps4 would be a dream come true.

i have been buying alot of games for my ps4, and i love playing Overwatch online ( i buy ps+ for that game only ).

but when i have the option to install CFW on my ps4, i will give up all the online stuff for CFW!
because it's just fun >.>

but i am on the latest fw.
i might have to search for an exploitable ps4 when someday soon(tm) this exploits goes out in the open.

edit: from what i read on that rem user on twitter, he states that only games from 1.76 and below will work? o.O

oh and one more thing, i knew already that there were some people who have had exploits for very long for some specific fws.
but Sony did not let them release? did they pay them off or something?

Last edited by leonmagnus99,

aos10

Yuuki chan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
edit: from what i read on that rem user on twitter, he states that only games from 1.76 and below will work? o.O

oh and one more thing, i knew already that there were some people who have had exploits for very long for some specific fws.
but Sony did not let them release? did they pay them off or something?

just like the vita,the hack for 3.60 can't let you play game that requires 3.61+ games

about the other thing,no, sony didn't pay them

from reddit:

"Q. Are developers afraid of lawsuits like in the PS3 scene?

A. They aren't "afraid", but maybe more secretive about their work. It's extremely easy to release things anonymously via a VPN and Tor if desired. Likely, we will not see a lawsuit like what had happened with GeoHot and Graf_Chokolo."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah search Google