Hacking Piracy is real and coming SOON to 1.76 PS4

aos10

Yuuki chan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
so when we say 4.xx, that does not include 4.73? I'm confused... I see some saying 4.55 is exploited (but private), and there "may" be something discovered in 4.73 and 4.74. Can anybody confirm?
4.73/4.74 has webkit exploit, but not public kernel exploit, so it's up for the private group to release it or not, or try finding it yourself.

Deleted member 42501

Trophies
XP
that can only be good news for those of us wanting them to release what they have

Let's see if they practice what they preach.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I was hoping this would be the case as well, but after taking a look, used PS4 game prices seem to be pretty damn stubborn. A lot of what I want to play from 2-3 years ago still hovers around $40.

Not here in the UK. I've picked up loads of games going from £5 upto £20 which is phenomenal value compared to the £60 snes days.

Reactions: peteruk

aos10

Yuuki chan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I was hoping this would be the case as well, but after taking a look, used PS4 game prices seem to be pretty damn stubborn. A lot of what I want to play from 2-3 years ago still hovers around $40.
What game you are talking about?
Have you heard about PSN sale?

aos10

Yuuki chan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Bloodborne I can get for $20 used, but they still want $20 more for the DLC alone. You'd need the newest fw to get stuff on PSN, no?
The dlc rarely gets alone discount,but last time the dlc was on discount was for $7.99 i think.
I got the goty edition for $20.

SmellyPirateMonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've still got a 1.76 ps4. Also another 2 on 2.30 or something. And a pro that hasn't been turned on yet so idk firmware. This is great news. I flipped when I saw the Twitter post on my feed.

1.76 or below games are slim but I'll take any kind of hacks I can get. Haven't used my ps4 for probably a year lol. Will be donating to the devs once release happens. Hopefully we'll get save homebrews and an ftp app :)

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've still got a 1.76 ps4. Also another 2 on 2.30 or something. And a pro that hasn't been turned on yet so idk firmware. This is great news. I flipped when I saw the Twitter post on my feed.

1.76 or below games are slim but I'll take any kind of hacks I can get. Haven't used my ps4 for probably a year lol. Will be donating to the devs once release happens. Hopefully we'll get save homebrews and an ftp app :)

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Same I have been occupied with PC.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Same I have been occupied with PC.
Naturally. Looking through the list now, there are only maybe 6-8 PS4/console exclusives I really wanna play anyway. It's probably money I can save. I wanna play Bloodborne and Nioh and Horizon, but chances are they'll come to PC if I wait.

Reactions: Xenon Hacks

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am almost always a true optimist but on this occasion bearing in mind all the false dawns and all the SOON's I think it's more trolling

Shame really, the majority of the devs/hackers in the Nintendo scene share almost everything

I hope I am wrong but we have been SOON'd way too many times now

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Well, my PS4 is currently at fw 4.73 and it will stay that way
The only thing I want homebrew-wise is a trainer/mod menu for GTA V, since I had lotsa fun when I installed one on my (now dead) PS3 and my PC can't run GTA V

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ending to the fallout series was lame could've gave us a bit more