Hacking Piracy is real and coming SOON to 1.76 PS4

lisreal2401

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want to pirate all the games you pirated on your PS3 in 2014 than this is the hack you've been waiting for.

Seriously this won't be any good until 4.55 unless you're seriously desperate/broke/want to cheat in games. Any game you could download is under $20 anywhere let's be honest. With that said, I think piracy on these new consoles will be more of a pain then ever and anyone expecting online support will be let down - Quite frankly, I think piracy on Xbone/PS4 is a bit of a pointless exercise unless you want to play disconnected, these consoles are so dependent on internet and with how many sales and cheap games there are, it makes it less interesting for me honestly. Granted, I'm 20 now and if this was say, 7 years ago where I had no money whatsoever then yeah, okay, I'd probably be okay with this. Perspective and all that I guess. I'm more interested in Linux getting better support - it seems to be the most interesting for me honestly, the PS4 wouldn't be a bad PC.

aos10

Yuuki chan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
If you want to pirate all the games you pirated on your PS3 in 2014 than this is the hack you've been waiting for.

Seriously this won't be any good until 4.55 unless you're seriously desperate/broke/want to cheat in games. Any game you could download is under $20 anywhere let's be honest. With that said, I think piracy on these new consoles will be more of a pain then ever and anyone expecting online support will be let down - Quite frankly, I think piracy on Xbone/PS4 is a bit of a pointless exercise unless you want to play disconnected, these consoles are so dependent on internet and with how many sales and cheap games there are, it makes it less interesting for me honestly. Granted, I'm 20 now and if this was say, 7 years ago where I had no money whatsoever then yeah, okay, I'd probably be okay with this. Perspective and all that I guess. I'm more interested in Linux getting better support - it seems to be the most interesting for me honestly, the PS4 wouldn't be a bad PC.
for me, all i want is we can edit our own save game without the need for save wizard or other online tools.

more people is better for the cheating community, but i fear some assholes will cheat online and effect us all.

i am on latest update and have more games then i will ever imagined, 31 years old but with little time to play.

windhazard

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is finally alive, how come it took so long?
  • This isn't new. This has been possible for such a long time, and we all know why it wasn't ever released.... $ony.
I haven't been following the PS4 scene. Would you please elaborate on this?

windhazard

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
PS4 was hacked from 1.76 and can run some codes already.
Ah well I mean the part why it was never released. What makes this scene different from other scenes (3DS, Wii U, Vita, ..) where expoits are released regularly without giving a fuck about legal actions from the platform holders?

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
What makes this scene different from other scenes (3DS, Wii U, Vita, ..) where people release expoits extremely fast without giving a fuck about legal actions from the platform holders?
Nintendo isn't legally aggressive against their hackers, they just delist exploitable digital games from the eShop and release a system update (or two since they don't usually get it right the first time) to screw with the implementation but not always fix the actual vulnerability

Vita already was widely considered a commercial failure outside Japan a year ago, 9000 or whatever more consoles sold can't hurt regardless of what they're used for

Geohot is an American who openly admitted, with facts and actions, to have violated the DMCA (while most of the WiiU devs are european, for instance), and in general pissed off $ony to the point they did illegal actions too (retroactively removing official dual boot)

Reactions: windhazard

aos10

Yuuki chan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Ah well I mean the part why it was never released. What makes this scene different from other scenes (3DS, Wii U, Vita, ..) where expoits are released regularly without giving a fuck about legal actions from the platform holders?
Maybe because they are ironing out their works and they want to make sure everyone in the team can be trusted, so they taking their time.

D

Deleted-379826

Dang I thought 4.XX would be anything. I updated to the latest because my younger brother is addicted to Overwatch. =/

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But a 1.76 PS4 is basically useless. A 4.x might be more useful but online and playing with friends is far too important to me.

aos10

Yuuki chan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
But a 1.76 PS4 is basically useless. A 4.x might be more useful but online and playing with friends is far too important to me.
and more importantly, playing more games
a PS4 that can't play bloodborne is useless

2.00:
  • Bloodborne
    • Game Update: 2.03?

• Until Dawn

3.00:
  • Dark Souls III
  • Ratchet And Clank
3.55:
  • The Witcher 3 (GOTY edition)
  • World Of Final Fantasy
4.00:
  • Final Fantasy XV: 4.00
    • Game Update: 4.06
  • Persona 5 (JP)
4.01:
  • The Last Guardian
  • Kingdom Hearts 2.8
4.05:
  • Resident Evil 7
  • Gravity Rush 2
  • Nioh
  • Nier
  • Hitman (latest update)
  • Horizon Zero Dawn (latest update)
  • Persona 5
https://www.reddit.com/r/ps4homebrew/comments/5hms2v/minimum_firmware_versions_for_new_games/

Last edited by aos10,

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Eh, not too interested in piracy on the PS4. Mine's on 4.50 iirc, I only really play Project Diva Future Tone and Gravity Rush 2 on it.
whenever it works on 4.50, I might just use it to try out games before buying them. Not many games I care about on the PS4 that are not on another platform.

Last edited by gnmmarechal,

digipimp75

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so when we say 4.xx, that does not include 4.73? I'm confused... I see some saying 4.55 is exploited (but private), and there "may" be something discovered in 4.73 and 4.74. Can anybody confirm?

Last edited by digipimp75,
Reactions: peteruk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr