Pikmin 4 has leaked online prior to launch

Jasd098.jpg
pikmin.png

Those eagerly awaiting the latest title in the in the Pikmin franchise should be aware that the full game has leaked online before the official launch. Pikmin 4 for the Nintendo Switch has been dumped and uploaded online, leading to pre-release screenshots and videos making their way to the internet as well. Please remember that GBAtemp's ToS strictly prohibits the uploading or sharing of warez on the site.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I remember downloading Mario World on a BBS in 1990 before release in a 600 baud modem.

Months before release
SNES piracy was very common back in the BBS days. I have the whole archive in approximately 4GB.

• Wow
Reactions: impeeza

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
SNES piracy was very common back in the BBS days. I have the whole archive in approximately 4GB.
for me the piracy was going onto "BetaVideo" (a local version of Blockbuster) and rent videogames and use a Super Wild Card what I get on a flea market, the seller sells me on 1 USD because "that game do not work" and "needs special disk which are expensive than the original games" I smirk and told him what I have the same game but broke so will use this for parts. so I saved hundreds on cartridges.

Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: yeah, i'm Anyone, that's just not my alias here