Homebrew Pikmin 2 on Dios Mios

katastrophie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on 2.9 USB of Dios Mios and everytime I load up Pikmin 2 it has a weird audio distortion on the title screen, but I can play the first level no problem. After I finish the level the game locks and the distortion audio keeps playing over and over. I've tried it on CFG and DMBooter, any ideas as to what's wrong?

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PAL ISO Maybe?
Bad Dump? I know that there are a few bad dumps floating around the internet at the moment. I know of a certain rom site that has it. It's a pretty cool site if I remember, had a pretty massive GCN collection. Too bad I can't mention it by name. :/

mkdms14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know that with a google search anything is possible and I will just leave it at that for obvious reasons.

mkdms14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It takes a bit getting use to but I agree with TyBlood13 it is much easier to use than the gamecube controller.

David80008

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I disagree, I much prefer both Pikmin on the gamecube using the sticks to using the Wiimote nunchuk combo. I have both versions of both games.

Also, Pikmin 2 works fine for me on DM2.8, not tried 2.9 yet. Always handy to have a bunch of different DM revisions on your SD card just incase. Also works fine with 2.0, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5 iirc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...