Hacking Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity - English Translation

Fefo

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So import data can give you an Exam (20% Ice?), a visual module and 5 Fusion Codes, plus any progress you made on PSP2? PSP2i adjustments made it a far more enjoyable game to me, and I want to how the translation will be since beginning.

jose135

Trophies
XP
Country
Bahrain
Can any one tell me when this is going to be released cause its seems like its nearly complete and I reaaalllly wanna try it

WhiteWhisps

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm, been a while since a status update. How you guys doing on the project? Been watching the translating for a while and I can't stand being left in the dark :cry:. It's looking REALLY good so far though.

Fefo

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, people are at least restless to play.

A better question than project updates: how's everyone doing? It's been a while since LoliRam posted, and he was pretty active. Everyone must be willing to put a lot aside to do such a thing.

Reactions: JamRules

IilliI

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree Fefo, we all are itching to sort and clean our shared storage. I hope all is well with the team working on this. I lurk regularly on this thread. I started learning Japanese on the side just to play these games that we'll never see in our native languages.

Godspeed translators! Wishing I could do what you guys do!

Illuminado

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would there be any way for people to sign up for testing and proofreading still? I use a copy of devifoxx's translation guide while playing also I have sunken enough hours into this game to know if ANYTHING would be misspelled. I play this at least an hour a day so I can give you guys frequent updates aswell. Also if you are taking donations, I would be more than happy to oblige. Inbox me if interested in a donation. Thank you

Weyu

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, people are at least restless to play.

A better question than project updates: how's everyone doing? It's been a while since LoliRam posted, and he was pretty active. Everyone must be willing to put a lot aside to do such a thing.

The project has been a bit slow lately, but it's not dead. I've been busy myself but I'm working on it here and there. As mentioned, Jam has at least another game he is working on. Fwibbles is around, and Loli said he didn't have time for this anymore. Once there is an update, we'll let you guys know.

Would there be any way for people to sign up for testing and proofreading still? I use a copy of devifoxx's translation guide while playing also I have sunken enough hours into this game to know if ANYTHING would be misspelled. I play this at least an hour a day so I can give you guys frequent updates aswell. Also if you are taking donations, I would be more than happy to oblige. Inbox me if interested in a donation. Thank you

We're not at that stage yet, we will let people know when we're ready for a quality test. As for donations, you're welcome to do so in my eyes, the actual patch will always be free of course.

FuryTomic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Id be up for quality testing too but only as soon as they are happy with it

Fefo

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
How do i set it up on ppsspp emulator?

There's not a lot to do. Get your PSP2i ISO, download the latest build available, check "Depth range hack (Phantasy Star Portable 2)" on Settings > Graphics and have fun. Other tweaks might be necessary to a better enjoyment, but that's up to you.

Reactions: lorduke

Nessly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eagerly awaiting the English translation along with many others here! In the meantime, still enjoying the heck out of this game on PPSSPP / Evolve! :D

Keep on trucking guys!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: