Persona 3: FES up on PSN next week!

Leo Cantus

So zeta slow!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wait, what?! When did they start doing PS2 classics? I thought it was just a rumor :wtf: .

I played Persona 3 Portable on the PSP and it became one of my favourite RPG's, is it worth getting this just for the extra epilogue thing?

The epilogue is terrible IMO, but it does provide a somewhat nice closure for P3. Even without the epilogue, you should give this game a try anyway. It gives a very different feel than P3P, but in a good way. However, just don't expect it to be as easy though since it doesn't have any of the improvements that were added from P4.
Yeah, the fact that you can only control one party member kind of sucks. Oh well, it's not coming to Europe anyway.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Oh well, it's not coming to Europe anyway.
It's not confirmed yet, but you never know. A lot of the Shin Megami-series games have ended up in Europe after a while (at worst after a year or so). So far it's not been said that it won't come:

Right now this content is only confirmed for North American gamers, so we can only hope that Europe will be receiving similar treatment soon enough.
:arrow: http://playstationlifestyle.net/2012/04/06/ps2-classic-persona-3-fes-coming-to-psn-next-week/

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
that's just an unofficial site hoping for Europe release.

Persona 3 / FES was published Koei. P3P by Ghostlight.
It would probably be up to Koei to release this game on EU PSN as they hold publishing rights.
True. Here's just one hoping for a PAL release just to enjoy games without importing and modding a PS2/playing via emulator. Good games deserve to be played and by the looks of it, this could be a game I'd enjoy :)

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
I played Persona 3 Portable on the PSP and it became one of my favourite RPG's, is it worth getting this just for the extra epilogue thing?

The Answer bonus chapter is worth that price on it's own...so yes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo