Hacking Pasta CFW - A CFW that allows unsigned CIA to be installed on Old and New 3DS! (required ninjhax)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
9.4 I believe

nope as i did firmlaunch as that be 9.6 and i get the stuck on 3ds logo screen

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

hashcheck1, when your relpying to somones post click the "Reply" to the bottom right corner of the post so they know u responded with a responce

Reactions: hashcheck1

Ericss

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RXTOOLS -WITH PASTA- isn't released yet, but the source is on github so if you want to try it out, just compile it. The only change you'll see is the theme, n3ds support isn't there...
Wait, what's the point of merging Pasta with RxTools if it doesn't have N3DS support (the only thing Pasta has over Rx AFAIK)? Does RxPasta add anything over RxTools?

Syphurith

Beginner
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Wait, what's the point of merging Pasta with RxTools if it doesn't have N3DS support (the only thing Pasta has over Rx AFAIK)? Does RxPasta add anything over RxTools?
Theme .. currently. N3DS sig-patch is ready. Emunand is harder to be implemented.
However Emunand for N3DS is more important for rxTools.
Try to guess Which one (Cakes, Rei, RxTools) have the first Emunand support for N3DS.

AlbertoSONIC

Pasta Team Member
Trophies
Website
www.albertosonic.com
XP
Country
Italy
N3ds support is incoming, but me and @motezazer can't work on it in the nrxxt two weeks because we are in vacation ;)

Xanek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does firmlaunch not work on a physical cart? trying to run Fire emblem if with firmlaunch on a JP N3DS and it keeps on asking for me to update to 9.7 firmware (9.2.0-20J sysnand)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I get what they were trying to say but what the ad actually says is "we tried to cram a ton of...