Gaming Paper Mario: Color Splash pre-order -> full game 2 weeks early lmao only in USA

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
Tried 2 dumps, even copied the US_Final_English folder to EU_English and EU_Final_English, but no luck. If anyone gets it working on an EUR console, let me know what you did to fix it. I really want to play.

Didn't help for me :unsure:

Loadiine is region free, but some games might have additional checks that prevent them from working.
God damn it I was hoping that will do the trick.

Ok can you try renaming the file name to one of these , the bracket name one is important in case you dont know.

Paper mario: Color Splash [CNFE01]

Paper Mario: Color Splash [CNFP01]

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
God damn it I was hoping that will do the trick.

Ok can you try renaming the file name to one of these , the bracket name one is important in case you dont know.

Paper mario: Color Splash [CNFE01]

Paper Mario: Color Splash [CNFP01]
Already tried both. It's only used by Loadiine so I can't imagine how it could help, but I'm willing to try just about anything.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know if Nintendo really wanted to push for digital they could just release their games 2 weeks or 1 month early and maybe knock off $10. I'd still pay for my games physically regardless but that would give digital versions a reason to be bought.

They did this with New Super Luigi U and never did it again since.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No problem *thumbs up*

KayShyGuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know if Nintendo really wanted to push for digital they could just release their games 2 weeks or 1 month early and maybe knock off $10. I'd still pay for my games physically regardless but that would give digital versions a reason to be bought.

No problem *thumbs up*

So im trying to download Loadiine, does Color Splash work ONLY with that or is there an easier Homebrew software?

No problem *thumbs up*
So im downloading Loadiine, is that the only homebrew Color Splash works with or is there an easier homebrew for it?

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So im trying to download Loadiine, does Color Splash work ONLY with that or is there an easier Homebrew software?

So im downloading Loadiine, is that the only homebrew Color Splash works with or is there an easier homebrew for it?
Loadiine is the only game loader currently for homebrew. Do you have a self hosting setup?

SonicCloud

miss americana.
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I can confirm it works

75105.jpg
USA Console
SanDisk 16GB Class 10 SD Card
Downloaded from "that umbreon site"

Been playing for an hour or so. Working great without any sort of slowdowns. I hope the meta folder does get dumped one day..
Actually : In "that dark site" there was a download that had a meta folder

Reactions: Madridi

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd love the icon file!
So would I but we may have to wait until the release day since it comes from a retail copy and I wouldn't expect reviewers to be so cooperative towards the homebrew scene.

Its so insignificant to the functionality of the game that I'm ok with waiting till release, I'm just glad to have the opportunity to play it early.

Reactions: OrGoN3

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So would I but we may have to wait until the release day since it comes from a retail copy and I wouldn't expect reviewers to be so cooperative towards the homebrew scene.

Its so insignificant to the functionality of the game that I'm ok with waiting till release, I'm just glad to have the opportunity to play it early.

But it makes it look purdy in Loadiine when the icons are there. What am I to use, 3D cover mode? Pfth!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.