Hacking [Paid Request] Gundam Breaker 3 Break Edition Save Editor

SapperPain

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am requesting a Save Editor for Gundam Breaker 3 Break Edition. I am willing to pay money for the work needed. Here is what I am hoping for:

-Set abilities and ability values on Gunpla parts
-Unlock all EX-Actions with Max Skill Proficiency
-Unlock all Burst Actions with Max Skill Proficiency
-Unlock all HG and MG Gunpla in the Store

So far, I found this Save Editor that was a work in progress. However, it has not been worked on in years, but the basis is there. Again, I am willing to pay for this Save Editor. I am also willing to accept a Cheat Table if that can be applied to PS4 Saves.

github(dot)com(slash)MugenAttack(slash)GB3SaveEditor

MostlyUnharmful

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Does it work?

Apart the fact it's allegedly for PSVita, I've briefly looked at the sources and I wasn't able to find a CRC/Checksum function, so I suspect that even on Vita a modified save wouldn't load, but yeah you wrote above it was a work in progress.

I've only tried once to modify a save decrypted with SaveMounter, mostly for the lulz and without too much effort and it was deemed corrupted — don't recall if it was Orbis or the title itself, but I expected that —.

The thing is, I've tried again a couple of weeks ago to examine with more attention the save of a different title, I was surprised at the size, around 8 MB, but setting that aside, decrypted/saved one, reload the title, made a small purchase in-game, decrypted/saved a new one, binary comparing the two, and only a couple of bytes near the beginning still the same: encryption at the title level too?

;__;

I suppose I can brute-force a checksum/CRC if I'm lucky, but tackling obfuscation or encryption it's probably out of my pay grade...

Reactions: KiiWii

SapperPain

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does it work?

Apart the fact it's allegedly for PSVita, I've briefly looked at the sources and I wasn't able to find a CRC/Checksum function, so I suspect that even on Vita a modified save wouldn't load, but yeah you wrote above it was a work in progress.

I've only tried once to modify a save decrypted with SaveMounter, mostly for the lulz and without too much effort and it was deemed corrupted — don't recall if it was Orbis or the title itself, but I expected that —.

The thing is, I've tried again a couple of weeks ago to examine with more attention the save of a different title, I was surprised at the size, around 8 MB, but setting that aside, decrypted/saved one, reload the title, made a small purchase in-game, decrypted/saved a new one, binary comparing the two, and only a couple of bytes near the beginning still the same: encryption at the title level too?

;__;

I suppose I can brute-force a checksum/CRC if I'm lucky, but tackling obfuscation or encryption it's probably out of my pay grade...

I've actually been using the Save Editor for my PS4 Save File with a lot of success by straight up changing all the parts to Level 1, then changing the Level of the parts I need with Level Up items in-game. Then, I use the Save Editor to locate the parts and proceed to edit them. It's a lot of work and it would be cool if I could just search for the parts, rather than screening through literally hundreds of parts before I find the one I wanna work on. I had to make an Excel spreadsheet just to keep track of certain abilities. Anyhows, again, I'm willing to pay for the work necessary to finish it if possible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the acemagic still
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, I haven't turn on my OG Xbox one in ages, just did now and ofcourse, 32GB update required, gonna take forever.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Edit: nevermind, I forgot I up-ed my internet speed, only 30 min remaining.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Will a mobo with a M2ssd slot work without a M2ssd installed, using a sata ssd temporary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    As long as sata just point bios to boot to it as main drive
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Is that a compilation of you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    M.2 is more of a luxury you can still boot from Ide if you really wanted to
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I mean as long as the motherboard still has sata ports unless you're still in celeron days
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    wut
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh it has Sata 3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It should still have a Bootable option in bios select drive
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    whats sata?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How you were born
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sata is the type of interface/cable connection of hard drives/disc drives for Pc.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't tell them about old bank drives may explode
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mini pcs in the 70's
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    128kbs of storage
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do I connect this to my emachine
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The Tattooist of Auschwitz is pretty good so far