ROM Hack [ORAS] Bust May Mod Patches

ric.

Drivin' to meme country
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I may be possible, but you have to recreate the textures files (with all the UV) and the animations.
Just modify the mesh is a lot easyier. Also, I think you can't add/delete vertices :/
Shows how little I know about 3D modeling. How about replicating Trainers from previous games? Or restoring the ORAS Trainers to their original Gen 3 designs? That would be easier I assume.

Reactions: Tigroid

MK73DS

Non-commutative algebra
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
France
Shows how little I know about 3D modeling. How about replicating Trainers from previous games? Or restoring the ORAS Trainers to their original Gen 3 designs? That would be easier I assume.

That's not 3D modeling. In fact, each texture is in a special format and aside from the images I don't know how to modify textures (where do they applies on the mesh, their size, etc.). Also, each 3D model has a lot of preperties, like a skeleton, animations, UV (coordinates for textures), maybe also vertex groups and so on. I don't know how we can modify all of that. If we can, then yes, we could put whatever we want :)

I'm also new to the world of rom hacking, I've done a little bit 3D modeling and some programming. But all I've said may be wrong :) If someone really knows about that, please answer us :D

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also, I'm too lazy to try :) But I remember that Ohana3DS don't like importing models without the same number of vertices, so this will limit us a lot :/

Reactions: Tigroid and ric.

MK73DS

Non-commutative algebra
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
France
Playing as Sarah (her name in French, I don't know in English x) )
Off course, always with big boobs :)

scr_31_TOP_LEFT.png scr_30_TOP_LEFT.png scr_32_TOP_LEFT.png

Only walk animation works, and surprisingly the flying animation (when she mega evolves Lati@s :) But then it's Brendan in the sky :P )

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3 questions.

- Is there an Omega Ruby version?

- Can I change my player character to a girl?

- Any way to edit the bust size? I need my underage girls to have huge tits, of course.

Edit: 4th question, how would I do this myself with other characters?

Last edited by CeeDee,

MK73DS

Non-commutative algebra
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
France
3 questions.

- Is there an Omega Ruby version?

- Can I change my player character to a girl?

- Any way to edit the bust size? I need my underage girls to have huge tits, of course.

1- In Alpha Saphire, but it's the same in XYORAS :)
2- I want to say yes, but you have to edit each caracter file (overworld, with the suit, with the costume, battle model, flying model, etc..) and the game will still say you're a boy, only your apparence changes. So, I don't want to says yes, but you can do it. The best methode is my editing your save, but I dont know if it's possible with HANS :)
3- All of my pics are with boobs boosted :P Yes you can, in Ohana3DS just export the top part of your character in *.obj and edit it in a 3D software like Blender. Then export it to *.obj and just import it and save :)

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2- I want to say yes, but you have to edit each caracter file (overworld, with the suit, with the costume, battle model, flying model, etc..) and the game will still say you're a boy, only your apparence changes. So, I don't want to says yes, but you can do it. The best methode is my editing your save, but I dont know if it's possible with HANS :)
3- All of my pics are with boobs boosted :P Yes you can, in Ohana3DS just export the top part of your character in *.obj and edit it in a 3D software like Blender. Then export it to *.obj and just import it and save :)
1 - So is there a download for just the model, not the xdelta? That way I could use OmegaRuby.
2 - Is there a way to edit the save to change to a girl? And I would use a save data manager, not HANS.
3 - Good to know. Thanks!

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you send my a romsf with big boobied Serena

MK73DS

Non-commutative algebra
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
France
1 - So is there a download for just the model, not the xdelta? That way I could use OmegaRuby.
2 - Is there a way to edit the save to change to a girl? And I would use a save data manager, not HANS.
3 - Good to know. Thanks!

Sorry all I said was on HANS because I only use it ^^"

1- Sorry x) I don't keep that x) It's just for fun, for testing :) So I don't have anymore all the characters I've posted x) I'm now trying to put HD serena in overworld in Alpha Saphire, let's see if it works :D
2- I really don't know sorry :( I only use HANS because I'm on 10.1 ^^
3- You're welcome :)

Can you send my a romsf with big boobied Serena

romfs is huge x) It will take me forever to upload ^^ Sorry

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry all I said was on HANS because I only use it ^^"

1- Sorry x) I don't keep that x) It's just for fun, for testing :) So I don't have anymore all the characters I've posted x) I'm now trying to put HD serena in overworld in Alpha Saphire, let's see if it works :D
2- I really don't know sorry :( I only use HANS because I'm on 10.1 ^^
3- You're welcome :)

romfs is huge x) It will take me forever to upload ^^ Sorry
please. Just leave it uploading in gdrive and send it over

MK73DS

Non-commutative algebra
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
France
please. Just leave it uploading in gdrive and send it over
Sorry but I can't, tomorrow I'm not at home and I can't keep my pc on (it's a laptop) :(

HD serena doesn't work in overworld :( The music plays, but the screen is black and we can't do anything :( I wanted to see HD boobs T_T

MK73DS

Non-commutative algebra
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
France
I am using hans to loads roms

OK, so once you had edited your model, just go in "edit" and then chose the part you edited (the top in this case) and chose load rom :) It can't work, depending on your 3D software and on its parameters, you have to be sure that your obj file has normals, UV (texture informations) and the vertices kept in the same order. Personnally I use Blender to do that, but it's a complicated software for beigeinners (lots lots LOTS of shortcuts to know, no noob friendly at all x) ) but the advantage it has a lot of exportation properties you can chose :)
So, once you've loaded the file, it will automaticly update and voila :) Juste don't forget to clic on save and repack your rom with the tools neobrain gave in his topic on HANS :)

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, so once you had edited your model, just go in "edit" and then chose the part you edited (the top in this case) and chose load rom :) It can't work, depending on your 3D software and on its parameters, you have to be sure that your obj file has normals, UV (texture informations) and the vertices kept in the same order. Personnally I use Blender to do that, but it's a complicated software for beigeinners (lots lots LOTS of shortcuts to know, no noob friendly at all x) ) but the advantage it has a lot of exportation properties you can chose :)
So, once you've loaded the file, it will automaticly update and voila :) Juste don't forget to clic on save and repack your rom with the tools neobrain gave in his topic on HANS :)
I mean I have a permade file in a bhc format. What I don't know is
A) what to export as from in ohana
B) Where to put it in the files I know it is like 0/2/1 but that leads to a file I cant open on my computer is it a cargc file

MK73DS

Non-commutative algebra
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
France
I mean I have a permade file in a bhc format. What I don't know is
A) what to export as from in ohana
B) Where to put it in the files I know it is like 0/2/1 but that leads to a file I cant open on my computer is it a cargc file

You need GARCtool to extract/repack the "number files" :)
You can open BHC file in Ohana3DS, then clic edit, chose the part you want and click export obj. Then you can edit your model :)

Just reimport the obj file in Ohama and save it. Then use again GARCtool to repack the folder into a "number file" and just repack all the romfs into one file :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Y9WKPRUjNQ4?si=raUf8jEiET8rmH2P