ROM Hack [ORAS] Bust May Mod Patches

marc00077

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
Wait so, I need the Star Sapphire edited CIA then, even though I want the NORMAL game, just with the breast expansion?
Unfortunatelly. OP based it on Star Saphire 1.1 so we could all get the same file. I really can't think of a better way of doing this, if you have it suggest it please.

Reactions: Tigroid

NekoKat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Unfortunatelly. OP based it on Star Saphire 1.1 so we could all get the same file. I really can't think of a better way of doing this, if you have it suggest it please.
And seems like ti only affects the battle model, not the Overworld model, heh.

dfsa3fdvc1

Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
The only star sapphire pre-patched relase I could find on 'THAT' site had a different MD5.
Not saying anyone should hook me up with a link via PM... but... Ummm.. you know.. *wink

EDIT: I tried building star sapphire myself by decrypting with RX and all that but the rebuild failed.. Probably wouldn't even help since the MD5's will likely still differ.

clank

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
The only star sapphire pre-patched relase I could find on 'THAT' site had a different MD5.
Not saying anyone should hook me up with a link via PM... but... Ummm.. you know.. *wink

EDIT: I tried building star sapphire myself by decrypting with RX and all that but the rebuild failed.. Probably wouldn't even help since the MD5's will likely still differ.
I updated the OP, make sure to download it from that thread and to MD5 the .cia file, not the .zip file.

dfsa3fdvc1

Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
I updated the OP, make sure to download it from that thread and to MD5 the .cia file, not the .zip file.

Ah, thankyou. I fortunately did manage to figure it out using LayeredFS with this tutorial.

And Ohana3D (not rebirth)
http://reisyukaku.org/prog/

Only thing was that I couldn't get LayeredFS to work with the rom while the update was installed. So deleted the update and it worked great.

clank

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Ah, thankyou. I fortunately did manage to figure it out using LayeredFS with this tutorial.

And Ohana3D (not rebirth)
http://reisyukaku.org/prog/

Only thing was that I couldn't get LayeredFS to work with the rom while the update was installed. So deleted the update and it worked great.

No problem, I'm glad that it worked that way. Just in case, I've redownloaded the cia from that post and extracted it and the MD5 hash remains the same, just to be sure.

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've just made some xDelta patches for Star Sapphire 1.1 to add Reisyukaku's Bust May Mod. Just download xDelta GUI and add the patche that you want to Star Sapphire 1.1's cia, which can be found on that iso site on a thread called "Pokemon 3DS hacks collection"
. (None of this patches work on the original Pokemon Alpha Sapphire cia)
The original Star Sapphire 1.1's cia's MD5 is this one: f2c9380e1a34676f38af3c88a5f61789
(MD5 of the uncompressed cia file, not the zip file)

Links:

Patch to Star Sapphire + Bust May Mod (Final result is Star Sapphire mod + Bust May Mod)

Patch to Original Pokemon Alpha Sapphire + Busty May Mod (Final result is Original Alpha Sapphire + Bust May Mod)

Credits to Reisyukaku (Bust May mod creator), DioVento (Star Sapphire mod creator) and Asia81 (rom decrypting tutorial)
Do you know how i install with with ninjax 2.5?

GizmoTheGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
But, in this case they "didn't stop to think if they SHOULD".
CQRUPhSUsAAXPE_.jpg

really though, doesn't matter if canon says she's 12, now you can play her as 17.
it's a cartoon character, effectively age-less. geez. :P some look like 20 but are 16, some look 9 but are thousands of years old.

for all intents and purposes this is an "older" may mod :P

Last edited by GizmoTheGreen,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the acemagic still
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, I haven't turn on my OG Xbox one in ages, just did now and ofcourse, 32GB update required, gonna take forever.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Edit: nevermind, I forgot I up-ed my internet speed, only 30 min remaining.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Will a mobo with a M2ssd slot work without a M2ssd installed, using a sata ssd temporary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    As long as sata just point bios to boot to it as main drive
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Is that a compilation of you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    M.2 is more of a luxury you can still boot from Ide if you really wanted to
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I mean as long as the motherboard still has sata ports unless you're still in celeron days
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    wut
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh it has Sata 3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It should still have a Bootable option in bios select drive
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    whats sata?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How you were born
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sata is the type of interface/cable connection of hard drives/disc drives for Pc.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't tell them about old bank drives may explode
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mini pcs in the 70's
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    128kbs of storage
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do I connect this to my emachine
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The Tattooist of Auschwitz is pretty good so far