Hacking [Online] EUR Fantasy Life on US 3ds?

Demonofelru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The dlc for this game adds ALOT of postgame stuff that's why im waiting for the us release, since i can't acess the eur eshop.

Darn so there's no way for me in the states to get it huh? Wish I would have known before putting in 40+ hours. I'm guessing the EUR save won't work with USA ROM either huh? Although surprisingly the non-header saves seem to work with the header ones so hopefully there is a chance.

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Darn so there's no way for me in the states to get it huh? Wish I would have known before putting in 40+ hours. I'm guessing the EUR save won't work with USA ROM either huh? Although surprisingly the non-header saves seem to work with the header ones so hopefully there is a chance.
if you are able to use the EU header on your US one i don't think there would be a problem ;)

anyway, is there a list with which skills are available for which life?

as i just learned arrow rain, but io dont know how to use it :(

Demonofelru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you are able to use the EU header on your US one i don't think there would be a problem ;)

Arrow rain is the hunter skill that you either have to hold in X or it's the special charge move where after dealing so much damage you press X and it does a sort of super move. Also thanks for the info I guess I'll just finish this and hope for the best. If I can't I'll just maybe replay it in a year or so.

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Arrow rain is the hunter skill that you either have to hold in X or it's the special charge move where after dealing so much damage you press X and it does a sort of super move. Also thanks for the info I guess I'll just finish this and hope for the best. If I can't I'll just maybe replay it in a year or so.
no problem, if you want help with setting the saves over just pm me ;)

Demonofelru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no problem, if you want help with setting the saves over just pm me ;)

Thanks I might do so if I remember since the US one doesn't come for almost a month, and yeah I believe scatter shot is the hold X skill so arrow rain must be the super skill type thing you should see the X button filling with yellow as you hit stuff.

SaggyBeans

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I added Ground, Damian999, Rai, Trumie77, mvmiranda, Sudeki300, xunyi, x06xp, Latehours101, Kurt117, Laurorual, jesskaka, Criznittle, Steena and Mikecrowfone add me back ----> ID: 3840-7422-4463 (SaggyBeans)

mvmiranda

Trophies
Website
www.gamemod.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil

ground, explain that part a little better, please.

is it possible to use tha sabe EUR save in the USA game, when it comes out?

I'm using the EUR ROM with my own Luigi's Mansion header. Will it be possible?

Demonofelru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I added Ground, Damian999, Rai, Trumie77, mvmiranda, Sudeki300, xunyi, x06xp, Latehours101, Kurt117, Laurorual, jesskaka, Criznittle, Steena and Mikecrowfone add me back ----> ID: 3840-7422-4463 (SaggyBeans)
Added all here plus you saggy add me back to all those still playing please. 0748-3857-5445

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ground, explain that part a little better, please.

is it possible to use tha sabe EUR save in the USA game, when it comes out?

I'm using the EUR ROM with my own Luigi's Mansion header. Will it be possible?
I dont know for sure until it comes out. But if you use the luigis mension header on the us game, it uses the same key to encrypt the saves ( so logically it should work, unless the us game saves differently/ has check added).

Anyway:

I have a cat now, but how do i use the cat in this game?

I know how to add it to the party, and it fights for me, but doesnt it search somr fish for me?

mvmiranda

Trophies
Website
www.gamemod.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
I dont know for sure until it comes out. But if you use the luigis mension header on the us game, it uses the same key to encrypt the saves ( so logically it should work, unless the us game saves differently/ has check added).

Anyway:

I know how to add it to the party, and it fights for me, but doesnt it search somr fish for me?

Gotcha!
You don't... it stays at your home, for now.

I guess you can only "use it" later after more bliss, but I dunno

C RONALDO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, I have usa console and just get the europe game, and I'm playing the game as (.3ds) without a header, my question is : can I play the game with my friend as (local multiplayer) when the game released in usa? is it required a (.3dz) with header to play locally with friends ?

Demonofelru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I have usa console and just get the europe game, and I'm playing the game as (.3ds) without a header, my question is : can I play the game with my friend as (local multiplayer) when the game released in usa? is it required a (.3dz) with header to play locally with friends ?

I'm not sure but one good thing is this is AFAIK the only game you don't lose your save when you add the header and change to .3dz so worst case you can change header and keep your save.

Reactions: C RONALDO

Rai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Anyway:

It doesn't have to stay home, as mentioned you can add it straightaway to your party and it'll help you out with fighting.. But I don't think it can help you catch fish, where did you hear that?

Then again, I haven't tried on the angler life yet, so I can't say for sure..

Rai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok i added all you :P:

my fc is : 4914-4867-4775

hooe to see you soon ;)

Added you back a couple of days ago (Id right?)..

Sometimes I can see that you're playing FL but we can't communicate, if you could try to keep Link mode on so we'd be able to talk in-game and co-op :)

See you soon.

masterzero

Trophies
XP
Country
how much time from the start has to pass for the online play to get enabled ? haven't started it yet but I want to know when I Can confirm the header has been correclty injected , since something weird happened to me on this one ( I just selected import header and it got injected without pressing inject header :S)

Rai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
how much time from the start has to pass for the online play to get enabled ? haven't started it yet but I want to know when I Can confirm the header has been correclty injected , since something weird happened to me on this one ( I just selected import header and it got injected without pressing inject header :S)
I started playing on a headerless Rom and I was able to use my savegame on a .3dz I created later on, chances are you'll be able to as well.

It's not very long before you can test it anyway, or you can see if you can connect to "playable content" (available from the start).

masterzero

Trophies
XP
Country
I started playing on a headerless Rom and I was able to use my savegame on a .3dz I created later on, chances are you'll be able to as well.

It's not very long before you can test it anyway, or you can see if you can connect to "playable content" (available from the start).

Don't think dlc counts as internet play , as my fire emblem rom wasn't patched for it and I could access it. It's only for online play

Really ? I thought that wasn't possible at all

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Sometimes I can see that you're playing FL but we can't communicate, if you could try to keep Link mode on so we'd be able to talk in-game and co-op :)

See you soon.
i added you, but tbh i didnt look into the multiplayer:P but that would be awesome

Demonofelru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

See you soon.

I'm actually Id nice party, I unlocked dark void by the way so let me know if you need it later.

Can't wait for USA release have done just about everything on vanilla game too bad I can't buy DLC I guess since I need a EU 3DS.

Only thing I don't know is how to get into that area in east deep Elderwood that says sealed by magic and what that large cactus does in the desert anybody know?

Also anybody know what's up with snoots emporium? I'm able to go into the high level area buy he doesn't sell anything it seems.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you @BigOnYa ??