Hacking [Online] EUR Fantasy Life on US 3ds?

Rai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Helo all,

I added all of these ppl:
laurorual, mikecrowfone, jesskaka, steena, criznitte, kurt117, x06xp, xunyi and sudeki200

Please, add me back: 4871-5356-0383 -> mvmiranda

Same here, in addition to everybody mentioned in mvmiranda's list I've added mvmiranda himself, Trumie and latehours101.

Add me back =)
FC : 0490 - 6815 - 8862

trumie77

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I am not at home till monday, so it could be that i am not online (because here ist bad internet , france..saint tropez.
At wednesday i am back in germany (good internet :-)) so we good days....

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Have you made sure you:- For online features, update your emunand to 8.1.0 and use chip code "C2FA0290" make sure you put the code in Rom Patcher v0.7 :)

can't find rom patcher v0.7 any where only v0.6, can anyone shed some light on this please. also when you speak of chip code do you mean chip ID or is it something else...........................sudeki300

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
can't find rom patcher v0.7 any where only v0.6, can anyone shed some light on this please. also when you speak of chip code do you mean chip ID or is it something else...........................sudeki300

Rom Patcher v0.7 just click on the link on the web page and download, Import your 4GB header into the rom and put the Chip ID C2FA0290 into the Chip ID box like below and click on inject:- http://scene.releases.free.fr/index.php?page=tools

02_Oct_14_6_05_59_PM.png

mvmiranda

Trophies
Website
www.gamemod.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Can I play this game offline and get all the features? or I will miss some features ?

You can play the whole game offline. The only thing you`ll miss is the co-op part. You can team up with another players with higher level e go to places you could not or even battle tougher bosses.
Anyway, offline is cool also.

Rai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
For the sake of information:
To my surprise, I have found that my FL savegame from a scene dump still works whilst trying out the 3dz that I have just patched with the MGS header, I was totally prepared to start over but it's great that I can just do co-op with my 24 lvl Mercenary :D

Mikecrowfone

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To my surprise, I have found that my FL savegame from a scene dump still works whilst trying out the 3dz that I have just patched with the MGS header, I was totally prepared to start over but it's great that I can just do co-op with my 24 lvl Mercenary :D

Huh. So this means that you played a .3ds without header and made saves. Then you added a header and renamed it to .3dz and the previous save work still and without the "save corrupted" message?

mvmiranda

Trophies
Website
www.gamemod.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil

Huh. So this means that you played a .3ds without header and made saves. Then you added a header and renamed it to .3dz and the previous save work still and without the "save corrupted" message?

I did something similar.
I played a 3dz I did with a CARD2 Pokemon X header. Then i "corrected" the header using a CARD1 Luigi's mansion and to my surprise the save still worked,

Rai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That's exactly what happened =)

SilverfalconLP

Trophies
XP
Country
anyone have clone card for test online if work? im test whit my original headers of Pokemon x and RE Revelations but cant go online

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ok i added all you :P:
Mikecrowfone said:
Steena said:
Criznittle said:
jesskaka said:
laurorual said:
Kurt117 said:
latehours101 said:
x06xp said:
xunyi said:
sudeki300 said:
mvmiranda said:
trumie77 said:
Rai said:
Damian666 said:

my fc is : 4914-4867-4775

hooe to see you soon ;)

darkziosj

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
The dlc for this game adds ALOT of postgame stuff that's why im waiting for the us release, since i can't acess the eur eshop.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on