Hacking old3ds xl hardmod not write nand.bin

KePocuHHH

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Questions. I did hardmod Old 3ds Xl. Nand reads fine, but when writing any Nanda (native or patched) throws an error
"an error occurred when attempting to write data to handle.Error 21 device is not ready."
Interrupts are always 23% when recording.
At the very top box wires Connect to your CLK, CMd etc. I checked. Everything is fine. Connect to the memory card, too, is correct. Reader changed on Trantsedent right, too personal. Removable SD card to another to no avail. card reader does not work shifts. short wires. Switch on the SD card in position.

What could be the problem?

12305404.png

Dennis G

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
in my experience it has more to do with readers, but it's odd to always stop at 23%, Open your nand file with HXD or any hex editor and check it it says something like NCSD somewhere (pretty early in the hex code)
if that's not the case then your nand backup is not good. otherwise it could also be that you nand is damaged at a specific point which causes error but that's just speculation i'd suggest trying anker's reader that had succes for everyone i know + confirm your nand backup

Untitled.png

Last edited by Dennis G,

KePocuHHH

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
in my experience it has more to do with readers, but it's odd to always stop at 23%, Open your nand file with HXD or any hex editor and check it it says something like NCSD somewhere (pretty early in the hex code)
if that's not the case then your nand backup is not good. otherwise it could also be that you nand is damaged at a specific point which causes error but that's just speculation i'd suggest trying anker's reader that had succes for everyone i know + confirm your nand backup

View attachment 69544
checked all the original dumps (4 pieces) Nand 3DS NAND Checker. All OK. If you add them to the test nand_patched (10.4.0 NATIVE_FIRM) then an error on it (That is how it should be?)
Checked NCSD HXD. All OK.
The console itself works perfectly and runs without sd card hardmod.

=(

I will try through UNIX. sudo dd if= and forward!

There are options for more?

Dennis G

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
What about the reader though? I had many problems with the transcend one and it only got resolved when switching to a anker reader, i dont know about linux stuff so i can't help with that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...