blork421

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello.

You are my last hope.

I bought a New 3ds xl on ebay dans i was pretty sure to fixe it.

So the 3DS have this probleme.

When i turn it on, the blue led flash and just after the orange too. No image on the screen but a "black light"

1694277149175.png

If I try the recorvery mods everything looks fine, i can us the tactical screen, the sound is on, the dpad work, the joystick work, all the button work on internet is working too.

BUT, if i try to make a an update i have this error message :

1694277271474.png

I tryed to change DNS with 8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4 and it didn't fixed the problem

So.. i open the 3DS and i try to check if it was the wifi card or the cartridge reader, and it's not...

I unplugged the front camera and nothing worked..

i dont know what to do...

Please help me :,)

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
tryed with and without SD card, and game card. doesn't change anything but thx ;)
When you tried it with an SD card, was there anything on the SD card? It would probably be worth trying it with boot.3dsx and boot.firm as in https://3ds.guide/restoring-updating-cfw .

Otherwise if there's no other way to get the console to boot, you'll probably need an ntrboot flashcart.

blork421

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
but the 3DS isnt flash.

do i need a R4 for this ?
Post automatically merged:

Otherwise if there's no other way to get the console to boot, you'll probably need an ntrboot flashcart.
so, i try with boot.3dsx and i ordered an R4 on internet.. but it doesn't looks like a brick or something like this. it looks like something bloke the systeme to boot but i really dont find.

The only sqolution i found for this type of problem was to check every component but i tryed everything...

Last edited by blork421,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto