Luma error 6.6 blue led

bakor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello, I have a problem with my 3DS and it is that I updated it to version 11.14.0-46U and luma 6.6, if I turn on my 3DS it only turns on the blue LED and the screens stay black, if I take out the SD and turn on the 3DS It starts without a problem, I already tried to update Luma but the same thing happens, black screen and blue LED on, I also tried to uninstall Luma but the same problem happens, is there any way to solve this error?

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I have a problem with my 3DS and it is that I updated it to version 11.14.0-46U and luma 6.6, if I turn on my 3DS it only turns on the blue LED and the screens stay black, if I take out the SD and turn on the 3DS It starts without a problem, I already tried to update Luma but the same thing happens, black screen and blue LED on, I also tried to uninstall Luma but the same problem happens, is there any way to solve this error?
Wait Luma 6.6? That sounds like you are still running Arm9LoaderHax. If you are running that old of a build of Luma then you need to get it updated. https://3ds.hacks.guide/a9lh-to-b9s

bakor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Wait Luma 6.6? That sounds like you are still running Arm9LoaderHax. If you are running that old of a build of Luma then you need to get it updated.
I tried to update following the tutorial in the link but the black screen and the blue LED continue, I already formatted the SD memory and added the files as indicated in the manual but it still does not work, the error of the black screen and blue LED continues.
1708625279508.png
1708625229585.png
1708625181885.png

bakor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You can try Luma3ds 7.0.5 that was the last version to support A9LH, you can try to update to B9S from there.
That is the version I use, 7.0.5 to try to update, which is what the manual indicates, but when I press start and power it leaves the screen in black and blue LED
1708625906793.png

Sonom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Although you mention to be using 7.0.5, the latest compatible with A9LH, you could try flashing an earlier version (such as 6.6.2) and upgrade from there following the official guide. There is useful information here.

Last edited by Sonom,

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Please update your system to the latest CFW:
https://3ds.guide

If you have A9LH installed, then replace it with boot9strap:
https://3ds.hacks.guide/a9lh-to-b9s

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto