ROM Hack Okaeri! Chibi-Robo! Happy Richie Ōsōji!

Status
Not open for further replies.

robbiekhan66

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just wondering, what percent of the game has been translated so far, or if it has been completed yet ready for download...I would not mind downloading the current rom translation in it's current state just to test it out if you could please give me a download lin

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
OP
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
about to fire off a message to the other people working on this(again). Asking for the work they have done and reminding them I have everything dumped and ready to be translated as for this project I am only the hacker.

robbiekhan66

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
allright thanks, looking forward to the completed project...it seems that I am the only one willing to play this, but there are many more from before who hopefully still remember.

when the translation is done....I can make a youtube vid announcement for you to spread the news

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
OP
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
Just got a reply from retsubty2... I don't know what to say here. hopefully they will decide to stay on... Hopefully I won't have to find other translators. :glare:

edit yeah i don't need to find another translator... its on... time to rip myself away form the other translation projects... they are moving fast...

Reactions: Luhof

retsubty2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm really glad you guys are working on this! I've gotten into Chibi-Robo a month ago, and I only got Park Patrol just a few days ago.

I know you don't want to be bombarded with questions, but I'm really curious if this guy, Tompii, is actually Telly?
telly.png

Sorry for being a pest. I really appreciate your guys' work on this!

Yeah, the latest model of Telly.

retsubty2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not yet, to be honest, the project just recently started back up. I'm almost done the rough draft of one tab (FAMILY) (I believe you can access the Google Documents thing from the first post). Once I'm done, he will start putting it into the game. Thanks for looking forward to it.

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
OP
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
I believe they are waiting to see if I can actually insert back the text and get the game to work. (you know proof with an actual screenshot)...
I can - I have already tested it with "test" but repeated and with different control codes to map things out. Its just reformatting the translated text and trying to not mangle the work they did. hey retsubty if you read this next time edit in the control codes and not to the side this is taking way too much time on my part to - re-insert. There seems to be a 30 single byte on screen character limit per line this does not include the other control codes (before you input a 0A).... with a two line limit then clear with a new pointer. blah i get home from work after getting up at 4 this morning to (try to) do this stuff. I just can't focus on it.
for some reason I am having an easier time working on other projects right now. this reformatting just is not what I need when I am so sleepy...

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
damn...this will be awesome...but I will beat the game before the translation is done ;)

will definitely play again to see what the fuck those toys were saying

edit: R4i Gold 3DS fucked my MicroSD card progress and destroyed 2 weeks worth of nonstop play....damn

erostratus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wanted to say I'm very excited about the prospect of playing this game. I loved the first two and am so sad that this IP gets no love. Although I don't have the skill to help with translation, set up a donation fund, and I'll be glad to contribute.

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
OP
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
can you edit text into control codes with a translation on the side? I have very little time to reformat what has been translated before it gets re-inserted.
seriously... Life is getting in the way. I haven't worked on anything since what a week and a half ago. Any help appreciated.

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
OP
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
no look I do have the one file that is the prologue currently up in spreadsheet form on my laptop, I am (slooooowwwwwwllllyyy) editing in the translation (control code and line length edit. The work for this has the unusual side effect of putting me asleep. not abandoned. Heck there is image work to do - files to translate. if you are up for it p.m. me or retsubty2. Repeat not abandoned just really mind numbing boring editing work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...