Hacking "Official" WiiU Loadiine Compatibility list thread

Isy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tekken Tag 2 gives me a 160-2200 error when I try Mii Maker Mode ... Anybody else seeing this ?
My copy is working flawlessly in Mii Maker Mode. Download the attached zip and copy the two xml files to your code folder.

Attachments

• code.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 169

Xplic1T

Trophies
XP
Country
My copy is working flawlessly in Mii Maker Mode. Download the attached zip and copy the two xml files to your code folder.

Going to try this when i get home from work... btw is there a way to compress this down any more ?

I think the rip is 15.4 gigs or so ?

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Black Ops 2 works in Mii Maker mode, but I've only been able to get Single Player Campaign to work.

Zombies gives a memory error. :cry: lol Didn't try multiplayer, but should be able to load up the multiplayer menu with an rpl swap at the very very least.

Reactions: canariobr

Koopa_Kid8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great job on Loadiine v4.0. I am using the latest version of Mario Maker (EUR) on US console which works flawlessly. Has anyone figured out if it's possible (with Loadiine) to manually download / load courses without logging into the Nintendo server? ;)

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think he's looking for instructions to use gecko.

You need to run the kernel exploit, then pygecko, then the game.

On computer you use Gecko DotNet and connect to Wii. Dump data file using FSA tab.

Use dumpiine for RPX and RPL files, and Loadiine XML Dumper for XML file (or use extracted game update).

Lots of posts around explaining how to do this. Probably 15 of my own...

Koopa_Kid8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:)
Nope, you can't for supply Mario Maker servers to Mii Maker or Smash Bros for now.

Thanks, I realize that at this time Loadiine does not permit on-line access (both for MiiMaker and SSB modes). I was thinking more along the lines of people dumping/sharing their own wiiU save data from SMM (from the saves folder) for all to use. In a scenario like this the "c" and "u" folders (containing unique courses) of SMM saves would be manually loaded into the SD (using a pc of course). Wishful thinking on my part, perhaps... :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...