Hacking "Official" WiiU Loadiine Compatibility list thread

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
i would like to report fatal frame euro is working via miimaker mode and it loads straight away also its 13.9GB (list was only tested with smash mode says it takes 5 mins to load)

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
It loaded straight away in smash mode as well. :) But I think there is a minor problem. The game works/loads fine but in each cutscenes my gamepad doesn't give out sound only an image the same as what's on the tv. While the tv has sound and speaking on it. I doubt Ye game designers made it like this because you wouldn't enjoy gameplay on the gamepad so much

Last edited by jammybudga777,

NiceCloud

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all,

I've got a very urgent question:

Everytime when I want to play my Mario Kart 8 with the original Disc - my Wii U is going to download a update for the game (I using the TubeHax DNS so the Update will fail - so no risk of undesirable updates).

What does it exactly mean when the Wii U is trying to download this update when starting it with a gamedisc? Will he download and install the latest firmware for my console or are there some specific updates for the Mario Kart Game only?

Is it possible to access all the great DLC Stuff without installing the latest firmware and running the risk of losing my awesome 3.5.2E FW?
Keep it in mind that I've got the original Game.

It would be awesome if someone could help me with that question.

Cheers,
NiceCloud from Above

Last edited by NiceCloud,

adilucky3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
listing only the games which doesn't work will not tell if a non listed game is working or not tested.

Did you check which files are requested and renamed the EUR game folder's structure to match the JAP game folder's structure?
The console will load what's inside "JAjp" because it's a JA panese region, with a jp language, so it's certainly looking for folders names JAjp

1. launch loadiine with the log server
2. launch the game
3. read the logs on the server and verify that all the files and paths it tries to access are present on your SD card.
4. rename language folders and files accordingly (EUen --> JAjp)

if you want another language, rename the corresponding folder. You want italian ? EUit --> JAjp
thanks for reply my question
I dit what you said, after step 3 is white screen, and error
and I try again and this dsi error
IMG_0366.JPG
and try install loadiine with press A, owh good, until this screen and goes to black screen...
IMG_0367.JPG IMG_0368.JPG

If my step is wrong...
I`ll try to find japanese version, hard to find

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Did you checked all the accessed files on the logs? or did it crash before you launch a game?

Did you rename the folders (the correct ones) to let the game find all the needed files?
Sometime, the game needs files and folders renaming only, but sometimes it also need you to edit a file's content.
I don't know what that game needs.

CubeLer

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Good Morning,

i have a little Problem with call of Duty Ghost EUR Multi 3(english,french,german,).It is a Self Dump and the Game Works but only with english language.Give it a way to play this in German?
Are the Pal XML Files enough or need a self dump with XML dumper?

Bye

vehe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Hi all,
Just for future reference Pikmin 3 has a "take a picture mode".
if you try to save you're photo, you get an error. but if you press A the game keeps on playing like nothing happend.

CubeLer

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi,second Try.

Can anyone tell me please if Call of Duty Ghosts works with other language?I have Rename the German folder to english and english in german.All files with beginning"deu,eng" renamed but not work.White screen.
Or can i change the Subtitle from English to german?I can't find the Subtitle Files.Any change in xml files?How can i dump my own Xml files from my Original Disc?I have trying the XML Dumper but i don't no what
I have to do?

Please help.

Bye

P.S.I hope this is the right place here.Wrong Forum?Sorry

Last edited by CubeLer,

Fabbbrrr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Has anyone tried The Wonderful 101 with MiiMaker using Loadiine 4? The list is updated just with the version 3.

I'd really like to get that game but I'm still unsure if that will work.

Thanks!

c0ld40

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys, first time poster, long time lurker here :) Just wanted to add that I've tested the PAL versions of:

New Super Mario Bros. U + New Super Luigi U (Needs XML files from New Super Mario Bros. U) - works fine with both SSBU and MiiMaker methods. I've updated the wiki document.
Wii Party U - game (main menu) starts with both methods, but when I try to play any of the games themselves, I get this:

IMG_20151130_203348.jpg

The game and console are PAL, both Party U and SMBU+LU are self dumped, got XML files from the US release, tried dumping my own after that - values in the XML are the same.

Otherwise - many thanks to the hacking and loadiine teams, keep up the good work.

Last edited by c0ld40,

frostii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all,
I just fired up AC4 for the first time (EUR version, PAL console). It seems I have no voices!!!! Anybody else have this problem?
Also, I noticed in the content folder several packs for different languages. Can anybody confirm deleting these does not affect the game from loading (to conserve space)?

Thanks in advance.

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks.
will try again today, and post the results.
What I mean is, it can post them to Miiverse. Some users get the same problem with Mario Maker, trying the online functions. It might not crash/error in Smash mode, but it will post in Smash's Miiverse page, which I dont suggest doing.

Last edited by EclipseSin,

frostii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all,
I just fired up AC4 for the first time (EUR version, PAL console). It seems I have no voices!!!! Anybody else have this problem?
Also, I noticed in the content folder several packs for different languages. Can anybody confirm deleting these does not affect the game from loading (to conserve space)?

Thanks in advance.
Hi again,

Regarding the above, I tried copying across the game to the SD card again....No luck. It seems that no languages work, they move their lips but make no sound!

I might have to re-download the .wud file, unless someone has a better idea?

If someone could please PM a MEGA or torrent link, that would be appreciated. (Or disregard if that is against the rules.....sorry!)

dirkval

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried both Hyrule Warriors EUR and US version on a US Wii U and I keep getting Error Code: 199-1999 after about 1 min loading. Can anyone help me solve this? Thanks in advance. (Loadiine 4.1, 64 Gb Toshiba microSD card with adapter Fat32, Wii U USA console)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-