Gaming Nvidia's fakes the fermi.

Cermage

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Opinions on this? nvidia's latest conference which introduced their workstation boards, the fermi, their ceo was waving the board around saying its "few day old silicon", "this puppy right here is a fermi" and such when it was a fake board all along. it might have worked if they didn't allow people to take photo's. but they did.

pics and full article here : http://www.semiaccurate.com/2009/10/01/nvi...rmi-boards-gtc/

not the best place i know, but at least this time he's got the actual pics
tongue.gif

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
GameSoul said:
Man, where do guys find the time to analyze all of this stuff
tongue.gif

They just live in their basements, they never leave. Luckily a mother is always on call if they want some pop tarts, pizza, and other junk food, as well as milkshakes, cola and energy drinks.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chA1nBull3t said:
Wow. First the relabeled Geforce 9's, now this?
Nvidia needs to stop. I trusted their products for their performance and amazing processing power but this..?

I think I might move to ATI soon.
and then GTS250 is just a relabeled 9800GTX+ (which was just a relabeled 8800GTS G92 to begin with) that nvidia tried to pwn off on unsuspecting consumers who thought they were getting a good 200 series card

Cermage

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well nvidia are notorious for rebranding of cards. flahship cards too.

ati do it too. but i'm fairly sure they do it to cards they ship off to dell and such (like 43xx and some 46xx)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Remember to take your meds like AncientBoi.