ROM Hack [NTR Cheats Plugin] Ported from Gateshark

DaBlackDeath

.::[ lone wolf ]::.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Now I've got my hand on US version I can say, my EUR NTR Plugin is working for both versions (USA and EUR). Just use the correct TitleID in pluginfolder.
I repacked my plugin with correct TitleIDs for both version ... if someone wants to try ;)

Attachments

• Dragon Quest VII - EUR - USA - NTR.zip
    187 KB · Views: 418
Reactions: chronoss

DaBlackDeath

.::[ lone wolf ]::.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What is happening if I use max lp - will it stick when I start the game with out cheats anymore or is it only a temporary "God mode"?
Nope. I was thinking about another Cheat. Inf Health and Mana. This would set the current health and mana to the max health and mana. This way you could legit level up your health and mana.
But I was too lazy.

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Okay so Say I have a problem with a boss or sth. I could use the cheat plugin for max HP and then afterwards save, start the game without cheat and will be back to normal? Don't want everything maxed out by default, that would make everything a walk in the park. But just as a "last resort" if I encounter something too hard and don't feel like grinding.

Suiseiseki

Trophies
XP
Country
Quick request

Can you take the stat codes of DQVII to set to 1 or have HP of the party to be set to 1? There are unwinnable fights in the game that if you're in max stat, will take a long time to lose.

Last edited by Suiseiseki,

chronoss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the

Prince Frost

Trophies
XP
Country
but sir you only have eur. version on mega. :( does eur version codes and us codes are the same?

EDIT: I'll check it again later sir. I think it just slipped in my eye. Thank you sir for your fast reply :)

Last edited by Prince Frost,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaQqCfuxKoE