Homebrew Not64 Update

D

Deleted User

This is should be old News but SKELUX released an Super Smash Bros. 3D R2 Demo on Christmas 2017.
3 new Stages were added to choose from. Check out the Trailers on Youtube.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
It would if it played like Power Stone.
yeah but atacks in smash dont have horizontal radios just front or back wich means you would need an new moveset for any character to get some 3d hitboxs or else if your oponent is just afew inches to the side nothing connects.

ShadowDemon420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Guys I may sound really dumb im new to emulators I have been using not64 for a while and it's great for perfect dark than I saw
Wii 64 Beta 1.2 so I tried to download and I might be doing something wrong how do you properly install this version?? I mean I must be doing something wrong thank you cause it is still really laggy am I doing anything wrong??

Dontwait00

Unknown
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Che
Hey Guys I may sound really dumb im new to emulators I have been using not64 for a while and it's great for perfect dark than I saw
Wii 64 Beta 1.2 so I tried to download and I might be doing something wrong how do you properly install this version?? I mean I must be doing something wrong thank you cause it is still really laggy am I doing anything wrong??
check the settings in the first version and see whats different

Murlocking

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What is 'Rice' and 'Glide' , I keep hearing about those settings.
Are they only available in Not64?

And can someone give me a link on where to get the files for Not64 with a WiiU channel forwarder.
I'm currently using Wii64, couple of games are running fine but heard Not64 is much better because the project was a fork of Wii64.

That being said, I don't want to run my vWii everytime I want to play N64 games or I don't want to hack the vWii either.
With Wii64, I have the N64 emulator channel on my WiiU main screen, I would love to do that with Not64 as well. :moogle:

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
What is 'Rice' and 'Glide' , I keep hearing about those settings.
Are they only available in Not64?

And can someone give me a link on where to get the files for Not64 with a WiiU channel forwarder.
I'm currently using Wii64, couple of games are running fine but heard Not64 is much better because the project was a fork of Wii64.

That being said, I don't want to run my vWii everytime I want to play N64 games or I don't want to hack the vWii either.
With Wii64, I have the N64 emulator channel on my WiiU main screen, I would love to do that with Not64 as well. :moogle:
wii64 has glide and rice they are graphics plugins, some games run better on glide and some on rice it depends.

not64 is glide only and its almost the same as the latest wii64 and wii64 has gamepad support for wiiu injection while not64 still hasnt sadly.

DarthDub

Amateur Hacker
Trophies
Website
www.gaiaonline.com
XP
Country
United States
wii64 has glide and rice they are graphics plugins, some games run better on glide and some on rice it depends.

not64 is glide only and its almost the same as the latest wii64 and wii64 has gamepad support for wiiu injection while not64 still hasnt sadly.
I pmed the dev for Not64 awhile back and he told me that he won't implement gamepad support.

Murlocking

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Where can I get the channel forwarder for wii64 glide and wii64 rice?
Is there a link somewhere?

Dcep1501

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Extrems, will you be adding the ability to use rice from usb? It can be loaded from usb but it cant see the ricevideolinux.ini on the sd or on usb, so the games of course don't display. Thanks.
Dude wth is "rice"?? I keep reading about this but can't find any context to it. Is it some kind of patch for Not64 on Wii? If so, how do I get it and install it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo