Homebrew Not64 Update

seam

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so after some further testing I've revised my post. Any answers are appreciated. I am using the latest not64 as of this post and I have the following questions:

Does killer instinct always have black skies for the rest of you? (compat list doesnt mention this)

Does banjo tooie really crash in stage 3 like the compatibility list says? Making the game unbeatable?

I figured out my save issues, but for whatever reason goldeneye64, perfect dark and conkers bad fur day will create savestates but when trying to load them it locks up the emulator. Is this still a known issue?

Is there any difference in framerate from using 4:3 to 16:9 to 16:9(forced)? I cant tell.

Is there any benefit to using wii64 at this point? Not64 seems completely superior from what I can tell. Thanks in advance!

Last edited by seam,

danny19901

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, so after some further testing I've revised my post. Any answers are appreciated. I am using the latest not64 as of this post and I have the following questions:

Does killer instinct always have black skies for the rest of you? (compat list doesnt mention this)

Does banjo tooie really crash in stage 3 like the compatibility list says? Making the game unbeatable?

I figured out my save issues, but for whatever reason goldeneye64, perfect dark and conkers bad fur day will create savestates but when trying to load them it locks up the emulator. Is this still a known issue?

Is there any difference in framerate from using 4:3 to 16:9 to 16:9(forced)? I cant tell.

Is there any benefit to using wii64 at this point? Not64 seems completely superior from what I can tell. Thanks in advance!
Not 64 is better as conkers bad fur day is playable, and most graphic issues with banjo kazooie has been fixed and game runs extremely well there are a lot more other fixes and game compatibility over Wii64

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Is this regardless of whether Not64 runs on Wii or vWii. vWii obviously has a more powerful system behind it. I've had a lot of success running Not64 on WiiU (vWii).
hmm no, any wii app runs the exaxt same speed on vwii there is no upgrade or boosts to any app/game.

GustavoReis

GameCube and wii lover
Trophies
Website
mundowiihack.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Brazil

InfiniteBlue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Guys, i'm Brazilian and i'm a moderator on brazilian blog "Mundo Wii Hack" and creating a compatibility list for latest version of not64, approximately 220 roms were tested, 100+ worked very well.

Follow the link: https://mundowiihack.wordpress.com/2016/11/30/wii-not64-second-edition-lista-de-compatibilidade/

Sorry for my bad inglish.

Hmm... I'm not sure "works perfect" is the right choice of words to describe many of those games. This list might be a little too generous; "Playable" would be a more accurate term. Good work either way.

niuus

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Can anyone confirm that their Wii U Pro Controller is working with the newest release? It does not sync/work for me, even though it works in other emulators (Wii)

ArgonUK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Unfortunately, CustomizeMii doesn't update .wad files for me. Is anyone interested in proper forwarder channel for Not64?

Instructions are below:

1. Download base .wad
https://www.mediafire.com/?k6tjwd34d28k699
2. Get CustomizeMii + LiboGC
https://sites.google.com/site/completesg/useful-tools/customizemii
https://sites.google.com/site/completesg/useful-tools/customizemii/forwardmii
3. Load base channel in Customize Mii and change boot .dol path from Wii64 to Not64 for sd and usb
4. Replace Wii64 icon with attached Not64 icon
5. Save & test the wad. Done!

I hope someone could update the channel, as I think the Not64 emulator deserves a proper forwarder.

Attachments

• Icon01.png
    Icon01.png
    844 bytes · Views: 294
Reactions: DarthDub

ArgonUK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

GustavoReis

GameCube and wii lover
Trophies
Website
mundowiihack.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Thanks. I don't particularly like this one, as it contains an advertisement of other website. In my opinion, the default forwarder for Wii64 is much nicer. I wish someone compile it using existing resources with a small modifications as per post above.

Wii64 channel is my favorite channel

hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: ArgonUK

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM