i like pancakes
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico
Sooo, some rumours are saying Zelda Breath of Wild is cancelled for Wii U, sooo you need to buy the Switch for play zelda -_-
Is really Zelda Breath of Wild is cancelled? I don't want to buy the Switch.
I know is a rumour, but i checked in the news (google pls) and i noticed that D:
Soooooo... no zelda Wii U, no more nintendoh for me.

naddel81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
don't worry. nintendo never cared for framerates and effects. they will deliver a playable version to the Wii U as they primsed 3 years ago (lol!).
it will be a comparable to the switch mobile version (if not a bit better).

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you got this from a Spanish speaking site, it is Spanish April Fools today (December 28th) - el Día de los Santos Inocentes
So chances are it isn't true.

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
There were rumours a few weeks ago, but until the mainstream gaming sites pick up the story I'll just wait and see.

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
don't worry. nintendo never cared for framerates and effects. they will deliver a playable version to the Wii U as they primsed 3 years ago (lol!).
it will be a comparable to the switch mobile version (if not a bit better).
The wii u version comparable or maybe a bit better than the switch version? Are you being sarcastic right?

Boogieboo6

@realDonaldTrump
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The wii u version comparable or maybe a bit better than the switch version? Are you being sarcastic right?
He says Switch mobile version. Which, I'd assume, is said because it was thought that the dock for the Switch that gave it it's power and the Switch tablet itself was much weaker. By this logic, the Switch console version would run amazingly, but the Switch mobile version would run comparable to the Wii U version.

Reactions: naddel81

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He says Switch mobile version. Which, I'd assume, is said because it was thought that the dock for the Switch that gave it it's power and the Switch tablet itself was much weaker. By this logic, the Switch console version would run amazingly, but the Switch mobile version would run comparable to the Wii U version.
The swtich specs are still a rumour. Until nintendo reveals on january that the switch really has disappointing hardware, i will share this guy opinion.

Last edited by DeslotlCL,

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
theyre canceling it because of the wii u being hacked. why put it on a cheap system that people can get it for free on and lose money?

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
theyre canceling it because of the wii u being hacked. why put it on a cheap system that people can get it for free on and lose money?
It's not confirmed to be cancelled yet, but you have the scenario backwards. Nintendo aren't ditching the Wii U because of the hacks - they're not bothering to fix the hacks because they're shifting focus onto the Switch.

The Wii, GameCube and DS were fully exploited years before they were discontinued, and the 3DS now is another example. The pattern is clear - Nintendo stop releasing firmware updates and software for consoles when focus is switching (no pun intended) to the sucessor platform. Hacks have never had anything to do with it.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
1. That rumor got debunked like 3 weeks ago
2. It was a shady spanish speaking website that nobody ever spoke about
3. Article was posted december 28 which for some odd reason is kinda like another april fools day only in december
4. Even in the article itself said how it was a joke article.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sigh