Hacking No tai folder help

hologram00

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There is no tai folder in ux0 . Do I create one?
There is a tai folder in ur0 do I use that folder for plugins? Or copy that folder to ux0?
I did have it all working great but my card went corrupt and had to use my other 4 gig card . Now I'm stuck and can't use plugins .

dizz00

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
There is a "restore taihen config" option in henkaku setting, try that. You can also use the tai folder in ur0, i use the one in ur0 too actually because sd2vita

Sent from my Lenovo A7010a48 using Tapatalk

hologram00

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I tried restore taihen config" option in henkaku setting and it did not restore the tai folder to ux0. So then I tried doing the download enabler in ur0 but it don't work. Also tried the ds4 plugins aswell and still not working. Any suggestions?

Daggot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I tried restore taihen config" option in henkaku setting and it did not restore the tai folder to ux0. So then I tried doing the download enabler in ur0 but it don't work. Also tried the ds4 plugins aswell and still not working. Any suggestions?
Copy the tai folder from uro to uxo if you arent' using sd2vita+enso and try there. Also write the download enabler plugins text right under *KERNEL

hologram00

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not using sd2vita it's the vita 4 gig card. But I do have enso installed. I copied the tai from ur0 to ux0 Then deleted the tai folder from ur0 and reboot. But then nothing works I get error when trying to load vitashell. So I go molecular shell and go to site to reinstall molecular again but then the tai folder appears back in ur0 and I'm stuck in same place I was before and plugins don't work still.

hologram00

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
As I said before in my post reload config.txt don't work

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I can't get anything to work now. I'm going to restore my vita, format the 4 gig and start fresh cause nothing seems to work

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that shouldn't happen with the tai config.txt file. you can even disable plugins by holding L at boot, and that shouldn't happen. it shouldn't affect vita shell in this way. leave the tai folder in ur0, place all of your plugins in ur0:/tai, and add their location(s) to the tai config. what does your config.txt look like?

dizz00

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Try this, create tai folder in ux0 -> put your plugin there, and do one of this:
1. Call the plugin from ur0
2. Copy config.txt to that folder. The one from ur0 should work, try henkaku GitHub if they have a clean config.txt, i can upload mine but not until later (because i am on phone now).

The tai folder in ux0 should only contain your plugin and config.txt(not really tho)

Never delete tai folder in ur0 because there are other important file

hologram00

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I restored and format the vita and started fresh. Tai folder is now in ux0. But I had to go to work but I'll check the plugins wen I get home.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's best if your stuff is on ur0, because if you swap memory cards, you'll be back to square one with no plugins working.

dizz00

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
it's best if your stuff is on ur0, because if you swap memory cards, you'll be back to square one with no plugins working.
I second this. If you have some plugins that doesn't work if you put it in ur0 put the plugin file in ux0 and call from ur0(work for me), this way you only need to redownload the plugin if you change memory card.

hologram00

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thanks everyone for ur suggestions. i did restore and format to start fresh. i had no problems this time. copyed download enabler over to ux0 and and put in the config txt and everything worked great. i can again download on my vita.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.