Hardware No love for wiinja? and a few questions!

Kiok

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jamaica
I have been planning on purchasing a wii mod chip. And well im very new to this stuff recently i purchased a wiinja since im getting a good deal on it. Well from my understanding there a lot of work to open the wii and as well install the mod. I have a lot of questions but due to the time i will only share a few

1.) What is brick?

2.) Can i play any kind of backup using wiinja

3.) In some of the screen shots i see disk channel being the internet channel how come?

4.) when i get a wii game of the web, and when i burn it will it work if i bookmark it to a DVDROM, using a DVD+R?

Well thats all i have for now, since i have to get going to my bed. Sorry if i posted in the wrong forum...

Thanks,
Kiok

EddyB

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
1. A brick is when your Wii gets the same function as a brick, when it dies of an update or when you solder "the wrong points"
2. You can play wii and gamecube backups
3. You can move your channels
laugh.gif
Keep B pressed and press A on a channel
4. Yep, most of 'em but remember; when downloading a game you must have the origional, otherwise it's illegal

Kiok

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jamaica
Thanks for the reply. I know you can move the channels but the "disk channel" where you go to play a game its looks like its on the internet about to do an update and sometimes i see a NTSC-USA something like that.

And can your wii brick if you sloidered the mod chip in correctly?

EddyB

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks for the reply. I know you can move the channels but the "disk channel" where you go to play a game its looks like its on the internet about to do an update and sometimes i see a NTSC-USA something like that.

And can your wii brick if you sloidered the mod chip in correctly?

Dont know what your talking about, maybe you could post the screenshot. Sure you can brick your wii when you solder incorrectly, you can also brick it when you throw it from your balcony.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei5hC8ahLoc