Hardware No love for wiinja? and a few questions!

Kiok

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jamaica
I have been planning on purchasing a wii mod chip. And well im very new to this stuff recently i purchased a wiinja since im getting a good deal on it. Well from my understanding there a lot of work to open the wii and as well install the mod. I have a lot of questions but due to the time i will only share a few

1.) What is brick?

2.) Can i play any kind of backup using wiinja

3.) In some of the screen shots i see disk channel being the internet channel how come?

4.) when i get a wii game of the web, and when i burn it will it work if i bookmark it to a DVDROM, using a DVD+R?

Well thats all i have for now, since i have to get going to my bed. Sorry if i posted in the wrong forum...

Thanks,
Kiok

EddyB

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
1. A brick is when your Wii gets the same function as a brick, when it dies of an update or when you solder "the wrong points"
2. You can play wii and gamecube backups
3. You can move your channels
laugh.gif
Keep B pressed and press A on a channel
4. Yep, most of 'em but remember; when downloading a game you must have the origional, otherwise it's illegal

Kiok

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jamaica
Thanks for the reply. I know you can move the channels but the "disk channel" where you go to play a game its looks like its on the internet about to do an update and sometimes i see a NTSC-USA something like that.

And can your wii brick if you sloidered the mod chip in correctly?

EddyB

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks for the reply. I know you can move the channels but the "disk channel" where you go to play a game its looks like its on the internet about to do an update and sometimes i see a NTSC-USA something like that.

And can your wii brick if you sloidered the mod chip in correctly?

Dont know what your talking about, maybe you could post the screenshot. Sure you can brick your wii when you solder incorrectly, you can also brick it when you throw it from your balcony.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    smokey flavor that reminds me of beef jerkey on top of a really rich kind of bbq sauce. Heat level that is a nice zing, not overwhelming, but it tingles all the way down your throat
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    50% closer to getting my teeth fixed
    +4
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm at the grace gods of my insurance fucking me over
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was like is this the way out, oh probably there's a giant exit sign
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We all should have free health, dental, vision care, and make the college kids pay for the schooling, f that college forgiveness plan our govt doing now, its really not fair for all others in the past that had to pay for they're schooling anyways (like me, with 2 kids I paid to send to college in the past)
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    whynotboth.jpg
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, very true
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I think we should outlaw healthcare entirely because the fact that people can get healthcare today is unfair to those in the past that couldn't
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Lol
  • mthrnite tempBOT: @ mthrnite
    smacks Sicklyboy around a bit with a large leech
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Howdy @mthrnite , great to see you :D
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    hola mi hermano
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @Sicklyboy - the comparison would be forgiving all medical debt, not making healthcare illegal!
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Although I still don't agree, medical debt is rarely a choice, whereas enrolling in university is certainly a choice
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    we need more smart cats tho for reals
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    College costs, college loans, book prices, the entire thing is predatory, oft touted as essential to a successful life for my generation and the ones since, and completely unaffordable without putting you through an insane financial hardship for literal decades in many situations.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Many of the same issues can be seen for the insanely predatory healthcare and health insurance system in the US
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    ^this
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    It's important for society to be healthy and educated. If those things can't happen because all of the institutions that prop up those industries make it unattainable for all but a small portion of society, then your society is largely going to be disease ridden, dying, and uneducated in very short order.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Issue is it's too rich of a coperation already with bad sugar diets causing diabetes and killing teeth a new set of teeth around 90k
  • cearp @ cearp:
    I agree it's not easy for the average American, let alone the ones below that average. Free / cheaper healthcare is much more important I think than free university education.
    Of course like @mthrnite said, why not both. But I doubt both will get solved at once, and surely healthcare is top priority.
    +1
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    they go hand in hand unless you want a plumber performing your triple bypass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Everyone should be Medicaid elegable for implants at the most
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    If it's needed to keep you healthy it shouldn't cost you $90k. The fact that it does is an enormous problem
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    but yeah, affordable is all i'm asking for
    mthrnite @ mthrnite: but yeah, affordable is all i'm asking for