Feedback vwii wad of usbloadergx not starting with sd card mode - usb not initialized

Sgheist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Hey all! I'm having some issues getting usbloadergx on my vwii home menu. It works just fine from the homebrew launcher. But when i play it from the wad it's almost like it forgets all my settings and goes to usb mode, where it promptly tells me that usb is not initialized which is obvious since im not using any usb flash drive (its all running on sd card)

My question is, how can i get it to work and have the same settings at bootup as the .dol? do i have to make my own vwii.wad? i've funky scotts' tutorial to get my vwii up and running,(cant link because new user) and he has a wad premade.

It also might be that this just isn't possible without using a usb flash drive. But i'd really hope to get this all working, as of right now i have to go to the homebrew channel and open it from there, it would save a lot of time if i could get the wad working correctly and then make a wii u menu forwarder for ease of use.

ANY HELP IS WELCOME
Post automatically merged:

Also do you think it would work if i got another ssd just for the wii side of my wii u. That wouldn't really be an issue to be frank.

Last edited by Sgheist,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto