No game icon

Dominator211

JFK's Jelly Donut
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys i just found out today that windows 10 still has the games folder like wiNodes vista and 7 have I'm very excited because this is one of the OLNY features that Microsoft has held onto in the latest version of windows. Al my games are showing up even my games from orgin but when I dragged and dropped my steam games in there there wasn't icon for the game it was just a basic windows 10 icon not the one in the desktop any help will be aprcayied

Dominator211

JFK's Jelly Donut
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do not really get what you're saying, can you please be a bit more precisely? Maybe I can help you further then.
(before i say anything this is not my PC its just the one i was using at the moment of typing this) OK im sorry as you can see i put this up at 11 at night so i was tired what i mean is in games explorer see how there are icons next to every game (picture one) but when i tried to put in my steam games into the folder it came up with this icon (picture two) this confuses me because when i dragged in all my other games wethier they be from windows or orgin but when i dragged my games from steam in the icons just wouldnt show im using windows 10 and i have games folder enabled any more help would be appricatied

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    51.8 KB · Views: 165

Deleted member 398281

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You could try to right-click the games, click preferences and maybe you can change the icon there. I don't really use the game folder in windows, but I assume that it is just a standard folder in windows. Have you got the same problem when you drag your games into another folder? If not, it could be a problem in the game folder and so a sort of glitchy point in windows. You could also try to make a shortcut to the game and place that in the folder.

Dominator211

JFK's Jelly Donut
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you got the same problem when you drag your games into another folder. Ifit
Yes I do have that problem when I drag these two games into my folder it shows up as this icon(fILE ONE) now since I'm on my own PC things will be a bit easier. as you can see the two games with a weird icon are there but it's only these games and I'm thinking it's they game source in which I downloaded them from AKA steam so maybe steam games are causing the problem I don't know I've never heard of anyone having this problem before but thanks for your help so far

Attachments

• gdegewGEWGE.JPG
    gdegewGEWGE.JPG
    137.4 KB · Views: 83

Deleted member 398281

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yes I do have that problem when I drag these two games into my folder it shows up as this icon(fILE ONE) now since I'm on my own PC things will be a bit easier. as you can see the two games with a weird icon are there but it's only these games and I'm thinking it's they game source in which I downloaded them from AKA steam so maybe steam games are causing the problem I don't know I've never heard of anyone having this problem before but thanks for your help so far
Np!:yay:
I think it's a problem that windows can't recognise the place where the original game is placed, because it has a sort of double-place (steam and your pc) but normally this doesn't have to be a problem.
But as I mentioned earlier, you can always give the game a custom shortcut picture in preferences, so all you have to do is nip some pictures from google and use them for your games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la