Hacking No 5.5.X kexploit release in near future.

Mathew_Wi

bye
Trophies
XP
Country
i've made me too a video of the kernel exploit in action but i don't know why i haven't a blue screen like nwplayer

The blue screen mysteriously makes it more stable too. I get a good 99% success with it since adding it. Just use the screen functions, as seen in pong.

Kernel exploit is the point of this thread..

I was responding to someone talking about IOSU. (Maybe not, ignore me.)

Reactions: BIFFTAZ

Pikachuk

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The blue screen mysteriously makes it more stable too. I get a good 99% success with it since adding it. Just use the screen functions, as seen in pong.

I was responding to someone talking about IOSU. (Maybe not, ignore me.)
it's probably a new version but i can't have it it's normal, but the old version is good too so...

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry you're admitting the kexploit I was talking about does work, aren't you ?
Yes, it does, what about it, are ya gonna get upset that it's been working since like September and we've actually been using it for things, wow what a shocker we're not just hiding it from you all because we want to and are mean people

Hikari06

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Yes, it does, what about it, are ya gonna get upset that it's been working since like September and we've actually been using it for things, wow what a shocker we're not just hiding it from you all because we want to and are mean people

Well I never said you were hiding it on purpose I was just replying to someone who told me the exploit does not work

Reactions: NWPlayer123

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I never said you were hiding it on purpose I was just replying to someone who told me the exploit does not work
Well, it does, as demonstrated in my video on 1234, it's the IOSU exploit that's still being put together that doesn't work which is what Matt was talking about, once that happens I guess we'll have to see what happens next

Nikki_swap

The Lewdest
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont see the point of annoying devs to surrender their stuff. its like people do it for a sport now and it makes me wonder if they will have any purpose in life once it gets released.

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont see the point of annoying devs to surrender their stuff. its like people do it for a sport now and it makes me wonder if they will have any purpose in life once it gets released.
To be fair, I see their point, not everyone can find a Wii U on 5.4.0 down and if I had a second one aside from this, I would gladly release it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo