Hacking No 5.5.X kexploit release in near future.

MrRean

WiiU Helper / Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shrug I'm just going to respect what Marionumber1 wants, so that's that.
(i have a feeling it's because of finals and AP exams n shit)

Last edited by MrRean,
Reactions: Deleted User

Moritz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Translation to English: it does exist and I'm in denial when I have more than enough proof that it does cause I'm not some conspirator who thinks everybody who has it is just playing a giant joke on the community haha

You are a nice person, but this time you failed and you don't want to admit it, you are hoping that someone finally hacks 5.5 and release it, there is no proof it exists and I am sure when someone hack 5.5 it will be released.

P.S.: Where is Wii Key U?

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are a nice person, but this time you failed and you don't want to admit it, you are hoping that someone finally hacks 5.5 and release it, there is no proof it exists and I am sure when someone hack 5.5 it will be released.

Please, stop. You're making matters worse.

Reactions: Whatnoww

Hikari06

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador

Well I don't see what would be the point in pretending they have one in this precise case because they would certainly gain more hatred than fame

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
Normally this is true. However, if they're smart at all, they can and will fix it next update. They have more than enough information to do so.
if that is true , whats the reason to hold off, im sure i have heard mn1 say its very hard to find..

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

and then we get to play cat and mouse again with another exploit which we don't have cause nobody's found another bug whoops there goes all our entrypoints
just like day one ,, and yet we have entrypoints now... seems mostly the people that can really create these entrypoints have stopped trying and left it to the people that are learning.

Mathew_Wi

bye
Trophies
XP
Country
if that is true , whats the reason to hold off, im sure i have heard mn1 say its very hard to find..

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

just like day one ,, and yet we have entrypoints now... seems mostly the people that can really create these entrypoints have stopped trying and left it to the people that are learning.

It's all we have right now really. It's not that hard to find based on what's out there now.

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
It's all we have right now really. It's not that hard to find based on what's out there now.
so again i say , the info for the expolit is out there and in saying that your referring to people whom know what to look for aka devs, seasoned hackers, nintendo.. therefore whats MN1's definative reason to hold it back..

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sell your Wii U and buy one with a lower fw? Yeah, right. At a decent enough loss that it's not even worth it. Better off just buying the 10 or so games that are even worth owning & calling it a day.

Whatnoww

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ah i prefer making this kernel exploit my self (with people help, for sure)

Btw it is just a function Name, you can't really do anything with it ;) Like that i mean :P

Leaked Soon ;) (I love the hype)
That's why he said it wouldn't matter if the end user could see it.

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
Not having a secondary one.

while i understand what he/your saying , you know you go out of your way to find an exploit to unlock the door for all the reasons we all do homebrew on all levels... and then dont release it.... so your either creating the exploit for your own benefit (no harm in that) or your doing it for all the people that want it.. so once you discover the exploit.. if it was for others you would hold on to it and try to dev an alternate one , then release. if it was for yourself you wouldnt bother looking once you found the door. So from my understanding MN1 is along with others still looking for alternate entries.. or it stops here.

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
while i understand what he/your saying , you know you go out of your way to find an exploit to unlock the door for all the reasons we all do homebrew on all levels... and then dont release it.... so your either creating the exploit for your own benefit (no harm in that) or your doing it for all the people that want it.. so once you discover the exploit.. if it was for others you would hold on to it and try to dev an alternate one , then release. if it was for yourself you wouldnt bother looking once you found the door. So from my understanding MN1 is along with others still looking for alternate entries.. or it stops here.
Like I've been saying for a while, everyone's moved onto IOSU, PPC kernel is obsolete which is why we only have one, along with academics getting in the way, unless you get someone who doesn't care about IOSU looking you're not gonna get any more

davetheshrew

Trophies
XP
Country
I remember the xbox360 getting exploited by using a disc, it was a .wav file or something I cant remember. I have a hunch that IOSU will be the same, use a title to exploit a title.

Last edited by davetheshrew,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/40XQ8L9wsCA?si=GzpPBaHQQLU0plt_ Neat