Hacking No 5.5.X kexploit release in near future.

Hikari06

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Mmmhh... Hykem .... Haha, yeah, i'll manage to share it asap but it not depends on me actually, it depends of someone else (and a little bit of me), that's very helpful
At least thanks for trying ! Good luck and it does not matter if you don't succeed just tell us the truth

Reactions: NexoCube

Mathew_Wi

bye
Trophies
XP
Country
personnaly i think they will release it when it will be more stable

i have private access and the exploit freeze sometimes when i launch it and i must restart again the wii u, it's annoying and i think that a lot of corrections must be done, by example we can't use the fsa of tcp gecko too

FSA works fine if you update the client. It has nothing to do with the kexploit.

Ninfanloser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, at least its some kind of information.

I am not getting rid of my Wii U as I have 30+ eshop games and 18 disc ones. I wasn't planning to buy anything else for it except Zelda, which is a year away. Native homebrew isn't that important to spend more money on another system.

At least now I know to stop waiting and checking here anymore. Thank you to the people that were working on a solution to release to the users.
Is there a way to unregister my GBAtemp account? I had enough with these nonsense and can't believe thousands of people are lingering here with some freaking 16 year old kid.

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ah ? but in tcp gecko dot net i've "OS VERSION NOT SUPPORTED"
That's cause none of us have bothered to update all the hardcoded addresses and recompile, works fine if you just click okay on the error, can dump and poke memory just fine, still highly wouldn't recommend using search, and FSA is the only one that needs hardcoded stuff

NexoCube

Trophies
XP
Country
France
That's cause none of us have bothered to update all the hardcoded addresses and recompile, works fine if you just click okay on the error, can dump and poke memory just fine, still highly wouldn't recommend using search, and FSA is the only one that needs hardcoded stuff

5.5.X wii users :

WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT

NexoCube

Trophies
XP
Country
France
If you're talking about Hykem's (or MN1 and I), then neither are ready for release yet. They would be absolutely useless to 99% of users here.

And about kernel, how many are ready ? (I heard that, you have a plenty collections of exploitable bug ^^) (Btw, i have one but i don't see in which context it could be exploited since it have no buffer place)

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.