Hacking Nintendont

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
I think so... I wil edit this post when I find solution. No one even play this game anyways....
I stopped using real MCs after the issues I started having recently, as I mentioned before it seems since the GC bios was implemented to work with real MCs sometimes they mess up, but I can't confirm nor deny as for all I know it could be my MCs are wearing off, did you try with Native Controls on? Or maybe test with official Nintendo Mios, if the issue no longer happens there then this might confirm the issue.

Reactions: almmiron

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I stopped using real MCs after the issues I started having recently, as I mentioned before it seems since the GC bios was implemented to work with real MCs sometimes they mess up, but I can't confirm nor deny as for all I know it could be my MCs are wearing off, did you try with Native Controls on? Or maybe test with official Nintendo Mios, if the issue no longer happens there then this might confirm the issue.
as it was already explained several times native controlls only affect the GC connection ports not the MC ports at all, why would native on or off mess up a memory card and not allow the game to save? makes no sence.

Link_enfant

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
What is the best and the safest way to extract GameCube saves from four retail memory cards and convert them (if needed) so I can put them on my SD Card and use them with Nintendont? As most people (I guess) I don't use the multi-memory card function in Nintendont so it has created a 59 blocks card for each saved game.

alcab

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You can use GCMM to extract the content of your real memory card.
You can extract it as full Raw dump, or game by game in .gci format.

• Method1
Rename the full memory card dump create by GCMM as .raw and put it in your /saves/ folder.
If using this raw dump doesn't work, follow method2.

• Method2
For this method, you need an existing memory card image created by Nintendont. Launch the game you want to play at least one time with "Memory Card Emulation" option enabled.
Then use Dolphin emulator's Memory card manager to move the savegame you want from your GCMM raw dump or from a .gci file into the Nintendont memory card.

Converting savegames format between DIOS MIOS and Nintendont
nmm to gci : nmm2gci v0.3 by Suloku
gci to nmm : gci2nmm v0.1 by Crediar.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/nintendont.349258/

Just tested USB Loader GX r1253. Works flawlessly with newer versions of Nintendont.

Last edited by alcab,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
@pedro702 I had no idea they don't affect the MC slots, this is the first I heard of it.

Here you go http://gbatemp.net/threads/usb-loader-gx.149922/page-1016#post-5571953
If native had anything to do with Memory card slots explain to me how you could use hid/BT controllers with real MCs? since for those to work native must be off.

MCEmu OFF
Makes the MC slots pure like they were on the gamecube, everything inserted there works like real MCs and microphones and preety much everything that inserts into that slot downside no MCemu obviosly.

Native ON
Everything that fits on the GC controller ports works like ti was a real gamecube, downside no HID/BT controllers will work.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Does there need to be any kind of config file for the controllers to work?
if you are on nintendont 355 then no:

Gc controllers are hardcoded(wavebirds work aswhell)
BT controllers are hardcoded(wiimote+nunchuck,wiimote+CC,Wiimote+CCpro,Wii u pro controller)
HID controllers work right off the bat if they are any of those 30 controllers that nintendont has on the internal configs which includes the ps3 controller if your asking the interneal configs kick in if you dont have any controller.ini or the controllers zip on your usb/SD.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
And the pro controller should work as normal? Or stays a solid blue whereas the ps3 pad LEDs flash constantly
wii u pro controller when fully synced should only stay with one light ON being light 1,2,3,4(depending on the other controllers)

the ps3 controller should either stay with all 4 lights solid or just the controller light it ocupies, if its flashing that means it hasnt synced to nintendont.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
How do you know which cable is charge only and which is sync?

Will a Y cable be any good?
no ps3 controller doesnt need a y cable lol, well to know which was is a sync cable just go to hidtest and switch cables until you can make number change in the bottom by pressing buttoms

Reactions: ganons

chrisemersonnc

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
...Add Wii U Fight Pad controller (pdp) under working bluetooth controllers

Apologies if this is answered elsewhere (I've searched the forum/thread a bit already) but ... does anyone have a controller.ini for the Wii U Fight Pad controller? More importantly, is there a way to reduce the sensitivity on the thumb sticks on it? The controller works perfectly so far (button-map wise) but the thumb sticks (the left one especially) are a bit over sensitive. Any advice/links for this?

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apologies if this is answered elsewhere (I've searched the forum/thread a bit already) but ... does anyone have a controller.ini for the Wii U Fight Pad controller? More importantly, is there a way to reduce the sensitivity on the thumb sticks on it? The controller works perfectly so far (button-map wise) but the thumb sticks (the left one especially) are a bit over sensitive. Any advice/links for this?
Bluetooth controllers don't use controller.ini files

You can modify the sensitivity yourself in the code. Maybe someone who's familiar with it can give you some pointers on what to change.

Reactions: chrisemersonnc

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
If native had anything to do with Memory card slots explain to me how you could use hid/BT controllers with real MCs? since for those to work native must be off.

MCEmu OFF
Makes the MC slots pure like they were on the gamecube, everything inserted there works like real MCs and microphones and preety much everything that inserts into that slot downside no MCemu obviosly.

Native ON
Everything that fits on the GC controller ports works like ti was a real gamecube, downside no HID/BT controllers will work.
I don't see how that's related, I use regular GC controllers fine and I have native controls off.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo