Hacking Nintendont

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anybody having issues with Resident Evil (REmake) NTSC-US? Both discs shut the Wii down after the "Warning" screen. I thought it was because I was using compressed ISO's but re-ripped them and checked the CRC-32, MD5 and SHA-1 of both discs and they're all the same as the ones on redump dot org.

Using r175, USB HDD formatted as FAT32 with 64kb clusters and it happens with or without any settings enabled on Nintendont. This also happens when I try to boot them with the latest version of USBLoader GX, the one on Cyan's sig.

Your drive should be formatted with 32Kb cluster size.

EDIT: My SD card was originally formatted with a Mac so it defaulted to a 4K cluster size. When I reformatted it with a 32K cluster size, the games all ran smoother and the cutscenes also ran much smoother.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I live in USA, so NTSC. I only use 1:1 isos. Only thing I had turned on was mcemu, though progressive and wide work too.

Thanks!
One more thing, are you using a Wii or Wii U?
I still have to ask the region though because some users use different region games than those from their home country due to compatibility or some things like languages and stuff.

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks!
One more thing, are you using a Wii or Wii U?
I still have to ask the region though because some users use different region games than those from their home country due to compatibility or some things like languages and stuff.
If you look at the top of the screen as Nintendont boots up, you'll notice it says "Wii".

I did notice however it blackscreens when you get killed ,select continue, and try to advance past the "after action/you lost" screen. Also blackscreens after selecting "Quit" "Restart works though.

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just added -

Lost Kingdoms II
21px-Flag_of_USA.png
v2.175
480p = Yep​
Wide = Yep​
Issues = None​

Reactions: Ramzee and VinsCool

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Small update, more patching stuff
-moved resident evil 4 and sonic gems collection into the paper mario arstartdma exception list to fix their sound issues
-added yet another timer check, this time for the cpu speed, might help out more games
LumInvader:
Yes, that game uses some even crazier timer which I didnt find yet, I dont know why some games do things so unbelievably complicated.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I live in USA, so NTSC. I only use 1:1 isos. Only thing I had turned on was mcemu, though progressive and wide work too.
so i figured it out

Tom clancys ghost recon

on a normal wii with normal cables its pure blackscreen, on wiiu with hdmi cables it works so the only way to run it seems to be wii with component cables or wiiu it needs progressive capability to show video.

magus2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Has anyone has having issues with the NTSC version of Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean??, the sound in the game is too choppy in the battles and in the over world, i have even got to the issue of a lot of freezes waiting to the right music to be played to be able to continue the story events.

This is the only game i have been having issues amongst my entire GC library, i already verified CRC, md5 and all they match on redump.org, i even tried the last nintendont version(2.175) and even the version marked as "working" in the Nintendont compatibility list (2.161) without luck.

LumInvader

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Small update, more patching stuff
-moved resident evil 4 and sonic gems collection into the paper mario arstartdma exception list to fix their sound issues
-added yet another timer check, this time for the cpu speed, might help out more games
LumInvader:
Yes, that game uses some even crazier timer which I didnt find yet, I dont know why some games do things so unbelievably complicated.
Gotcha. Compatibility list has been updated.

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At this point Fix94, you are a god.
When 007 Agent Underfire, Nightfire and From Russia with Love work, I will have all I need. Hahahaha

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In regards to Star Fox Adventures and the delayed subtitles, I find it funny how Dolphin has no issues with the Subtitles yet Nintendont does.

FIX94 Any chance you could take a look? I have no idea what Krystal and the Dinosaurs are saying.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo