Hacking Nintendont

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At the risk of poking the bear, Has anyone tried the FC30 or NES30 with Nintendont? They do work as Wiimotes, and have enough buttons to conceivably work with any games that don't rely on the sticks. Also I believe they are HID.

Please don't hurt me. :(

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If they are HID then they should work, but as a wii mote, it'll need a classic controller attached to work over bluetooth, because I don't think you can play with just the Wii remote currently.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
would anyone happen to have any 100% save files for SA2B and SADX?
I do if you're still looking https://www.mediafire.com/?mkyzom33bez5ws7

On a different note, I noticed in the first post it says that Triforce support is added but as far as I know only the first Mario Kart Arcade game works and only if memory card is disabled, I wanna make sure I'm not mistaken!

Reactions: HolmesNumba187

darkseekerliu

Advanced Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
- Just received my two white first party Wii U pro controllers and they work like a charm.:D

- Fix94 managed to fix some sound issues on his previous works. I 'd just llike to repport that
when you play megaman x collection there's one sound missing on megaman x6. The voice
when characters speak is mute. Other than that the game works fine.

Thank you.

kupo3000

Trophies
XP
Country
- Just received my two white first party Wii U pro controllers and they work like a charm.:D

- Fix94 managed to fix some sound issues on his previous works. I 'd just llike to repport that
when you play megaman x collection there's one sound missing on megaman x6. The voice

Thank you.
Capcom removed the voice tracks for the cutscenes.

Reactions: darkseekerliu

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country

Thank you.
The gamecube version has the voices removed because they were in Japanese and for some reason Capcom thought removing them would be better!

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The gamecube version has the voices removed because they were in Japanese and for some reason Capcom thought removing them would be better!
If he is willing to go through the effort he could probably add the voices back in by making a undub version of the game.

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even though Capcom made the games and compilation? :blink: Unless they hired an outside company to do the compilation for them.

A little off topic but there are plenty of games not made by Capcom where they simply removed the Japanese voice overs and never redid them in English when the game came over the States. The Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Force games for PSP come to mind. Kinda boring having to read subtitles.

Back on topic:
Now if I could just get rumble working with the PS3 controller I'd be happy. Still can't get the PS4 controller working when using the PS4 controller INI file.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
A little off topic but there are plenty of games not made by Capcom where they simply removed the Japanese voice overs and never redid them in English when the game came over the States. The Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Force games for PSP come to mind. Kinda boring having to read subtitles.

Back on topic:
Now if I could just get rumble working with the PS3 controller I'd be happy. Still can't get the PS4 controller working when using the PS4 controller INI file.
the first generation ps3 controllers have no rumble, i can tell you that much only the second ones do have rumble, nintendont has ps3 rumble since day one if your controller doesnt rumble its one of the first ones which doesnt have rumble capabilities like my 2 ps3 controllers.

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the first generation ps3 controllers have no rumble, i can tell you that much only the second ones do have rumble, nintendont has ps3 rumble since day one if your controller doesnt rumble its one of the first ones which doesnt have rumble capabilities like my 2 ps3 controllers.

I don't have any regular Six-axis controllers only Dual-Shock 3s.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste