Hacking Nintendont

Purple Sanz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Good afternoon!

It's been a while since the last time I tried this amazing piece of software, and now I find out that Nintendo Puzzle Collection finally works in the latest version (The sound is garbled, though).
2 questions: ¿Is there any way to fix the sound issues?
¿Is there any way to have 2 PlayStation controllers working at the same time for 2 players? So far, I have 1 working controller using one adapter, but I have no idea how to config a second one or add another working controller to the first adapter's second port.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good afternoon!

It's been a while since the last time I tried this amazing piece of software, and now I find out that Nintendo Puzzle Collection finally works in the latest version (The sound is garbled, though).
2 questions: ¿Is there any way to fix the sound issues?
¿Is there any way to have 2 PlayStation controllers working at the same time for 2 players? So far, I have 1 working controller using one adapter, but I have no idea how to config a second one or add another working controller to the first adapter's second port.

Hopefully, the sound issues will be resolved. While many more games are working very well, the DSP seems to have issues

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
I kinda wonder why Crediar stopped working on this . but has recently released a sneek tweak for vwii. Seems he is around coding somethings for vwii/Wiiu still. Maybe hes available for pointers etc.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
I kinda wonder why Crediar stopped working on this . but has recently released a sneek tweak for vwii. Seems he is around coding somethings for vwii/Wiiu still. Maybe hes available for pointers etc.
He had already shown that he had SNEEK working on Wii U much before he stopped working on Wii/Wii U stuff. He just happened to release Nintendon't before he got around to releasing SNEEK.

Reactions: KiiWii

Purple Sanz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
To me, it's just delicious to replace the HORRENDOUS GameCube controller with a decent one. Ahh, if only this could be done with SNES9XGX as well...

Anyway, any idea of how to get a second player working, via HID? =)

Trevdog22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else have problems with Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2? I'm using the latest revision on my WiiU and it just kicks me back to the WiiU menu when I select the game.

Trevdog22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, it seems my problem isn't the game because I just tried Soul Calibur 2, which is on the compatibility list as working, and it gives me error code -3 when i try to boot games.... help?

Trevdog22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-3: HID init failed
HID can fail if there are mistakes in the controller.ini or the controller isn't supported.

Okay, thank you. I'll look into it, but I know that I copied the controller.ini for the ps3 controller to the root of my sd card, which is what I was trying to use.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
To me, it's just delicious to replace the HORRENDOUS GameCube controller with a decent one. Ahh, if only this could be done with SNES9XGX as well...

Anyway, any idea of how to get a second player working, via HID? =)
There's already a build of Snes9XGX using libsickaxis (working with PS3 controller in USB).
Search libsickaxis on the forum, you'll find it easily.

Purple Sanz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Oh, yeah, I've heard about it. It's just, in my honest opinion, the pad and the buttons of PS3 (And even PS2) controller are not so good for retrogaming purposes. I will always prefer the PSX Digital Pad (No analogs), I was trying Nintendo Puzzle Collection with it, and it was simply... PERFECT.

Trevdog22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And u renamed ps3.ini to controller.ini right?

Ahh yes, there's one of my problems. Now my only problem is that the memory cards don't seem to work. DBZ says "Something other than a memory card is inserted, please insert a memory card". And Soul Calibur just tells me there's no memory card and that I can't save. I know on the compatibility page that it says the memory card should work for SC2.
Thank you for helping me so far everyone.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's kinda ironic how the main reason Nintendont was planned to have a Wii port was essentially to fix the audio streaming issue!

I thought the main purpose of Nintendont was to get Gamecube games working on the Wii U. While Wii functionality was an aftertthought. I could be wrong though.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
To me, it's just delicious to replace the HORRENDOUS GameCube controller with a decent one.
Because the PS3 is a better controller? It's bad enough the analog stick is all the way down it's so uncomfortable!

I thought the main purpose of Nintendont was to get Gamecube games working on the Wii U. While Wii functionality was an aftertthought. I could be wrong though.

It's kinda ironic how the main reason Nintendont was planned to have a Wii port was essentially to fix the audio streaming issue!
^I'm aware the main purpose was to get GCN working on Wii U but the reason why a Wii was planned is to get around audio streaming issues!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: