Hacking Nintendont

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah, to add, if i recall correctly, it has been stated a few times that it will take a while and it still is in it's early stages...only a few games fully play without bugs.

So i guess that is why Cyan reacted the way he did..
BTW, it was FUNNY...if people get upset by a harmless joke, then wars will never stop either...

Reactions: MassiveRican

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cyan. As you are a mod I would of expected you to read the fellas (jammybudga) question properly. "does this mean we will likely have an update on the project or even possible a release soon?" and your answer "no he aint ever gonna release it".

Not only is it unnecessarily rude but you also didnt read the question. jammybudga hasnt asked "is he ever going to release it". He has asked "is it close to release".

Even if the question isnt to your liking for a MOD shouldnt you answer your visitors in a little less degrading manner???

He probably was "rude" because right away in the logo design topic, Crediar answers his question when he said:

"I'm currently finishing up the loader part of Nintendont and all that is missing besides some testing is a logo."

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay soo im probable just as excited as quite a few people here. this is a great project and as many others i cant wait for a release. i have seen crediar is asking/looking for logo's. does this mean we will likely have an update on the project or even possible a release soon?
No, he asked for a logo to never release it...oh, wait
/sarcasm
Cyan. As you are a mod I would of expected you to read the fellas (jammybudga) question properly. "does this mean we will likely have an update on the project or even possible a release soon?" and your answer "no he aint ever gonna release it".
Not only is it unnecessarily rude but you also didnt read the question. jammybudga hasnt asked "is he ever going to release it". He has asked "is it close to release".
Even if the question isnt to your liking for a MOD shouldnt you answer your visitors in a little less degrading manner???

:glare: Crediar will release it when he feels it's ready to be released, as stated in the OP. Crediar himself stated: "Release dates are for people who work for publishers."
Does the fact Crediar is looking for logo's for the sample loader (or however he's using them) means a release is happening soon?
Maybe, Maybe not. Draw your own conclusion. It is what it is. Everyone here knows just as much as everyone else does. Asking arbitrary and unanswerable questions about someones private project isn't going to get you any definite answers, except "I dunno, maybe" or sarcastic ones.

My point is that this is a forum where critical thinking skills are held higher than most forums. Or, at least, I like to think so, as a user here for 2 years.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It wasn't an insult or an attack.
It was meant to be funny, I'm sorry if you didn't understand (I added /sarcasm because I thought some users wouldn't understand, but I guess it's not enough).

I understood he asked if it will be "soon".
I meant it as "Don't you think that if Crediar asks for a logo, it means there will be "imminent" release ?",
not "will there ever be one?".

If he didn't plan to release anything, or plan to release it "in few years from now", he wouldn't need a logo "now".
It's just common supposition. (created from a mix of "common sense" and "supposition", in case you ask how I inventing words/expressions)

KTurbo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It wasn't an insult or an attack.
It was meant to be funny, I'm sorry if you didn't understand (I added /sarcasm because I thought some users wouldn't understand, but I guess it's not enough).

Aaahh... The internet... How we love you so! :)

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will Nintendont have better compatibility than dios mios? I've noticed a few hiccups with some games. Like fire emblem path of radiance not being able to detect no more memory. It requires a real GC memory card to save. Which wouldn't be possible on the Wii U. Also rayman 3 hoodlum havoc doesn't work at all on DM. Freezes on start screen.

Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc NTSCU version works fine for me. You might have a bad rip.

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
i cant believe i come back to see a load of people moaning that i dared ask about the project at hand...... im guessin this is why you have wonderfull teams like failoverflow helping you fags out. lolzzzz gba the joke

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i cant believe i come back to see a load of people moaning that i dared ask about the project at hand...... im guessin this is why you have wonderfull teams like failoverflow helping you fags out. lolzzzz gba the joke

sorry for off topic, but i had to...

i don't think you understand, this is the internet sir.

on topic, can't wait for nintendont! crediar you are an awesome gentleman!

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
Of course there's going to be complaining if you bothered to read u wouldn't have asked, if you have kids and u know what it feel like to get nagged with the same question over and over you'll know what I mean.

elmoemo

Trophies
XP
Country
sorry for off topic, but i had to...

i don't think you understand, this is the internet sir.

on topic, can't wait for nintendont! crediar you are an awesome gentleman!
Can't wait either, disc drive is broke and want to get my luigi mansion on lol

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can't wait either, disc drive is broke and want to get my luigi mansion on lol
?? - Luigi's Mansion works fine in Dios Mios, without a disc in the drive, so no need for either this or Devolution there buddy ;). Unless your Wii U's disc drive is broke, in which case ouch (but I'd assume that means little to this project anyway)

elmoemo

Trophies
XP
Country
?? - Luigi's Mansion works fine in Dios Mios, without a disc in the drive, so no need for either this or Devolution there buddy ;). Unless your Wii U's disc drive is broke, in which case ouch (but I'd assume that means little to this project anyway)
Really thought no games worked with either as needed to check for a disc, this is awesome news :) looks like I'll be readin up on dios mios gain :D

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Really thought no games worked with either as needed to check for a disc, this is awesome news :) looks like I'll be readin up on dios mios gain :D
Most games work fine with no disc in the drive, off my whole collection of games I only got two that need a disc in the drive in Dios Miosn, Sonic Gems Collection and Spider-Man The Movie.

elmoemo

Trophies
XP
Country
Most games work fine with no disc in the drive, off my whole collection of games I only got two that need a disc in the drive in Dios Miosn, Sonic Gems Collection and Spider-Man The Movie.
Great thanks :) maybe I set it up wrong, or rip wasn't good for whatever game I tried 1st lol

elmoemo

Trophies
XP
Country
Tried mate with no luck. Install dm wad and used program for the iso file and transferred to a games folder on both hdd and sd card, I can select game but then it stays on black screen, and stays that way until I turn off at wall

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, would you recommend playing n64 games on a ps3 through retroarch?