Hacking Nintendont

nakata6790

True Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
make sure you set the correct settings in cfg that you use for the game in nintendont (video mode, mc, etc) and save them in cfg so that they will auto load every time you boot the same game from cfg.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Does Native Control disable Memory card emulation?
I don't remember (based on user's comments) if it's linked to the memory card or only to the controllers.
I'm trying to list on first post all disabled options when using Native control.

You can enable Real Memory card without using Native Control, right?
Real card was added in the same revision as PATCHSI so it's confusing without testing (I didn't launch nintendont recently).
no mcemu and real memory card are independant from native gc control and emulated controls

Reactions: Cyan

Michierusama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Michierusama do you have real memory cards connected?

I'm not using real memory card. Just mc emu.
I just tested with nintendont rev2.191 and mem emu off and ON with 251 blocks and still the same issue so I guess I give up :D hehe

Or I have to change from the previous 1019 and create a new one? or turn off the MULTI option?

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Btw whomever it was that kept talking about Godzilla crashing has some explaining to do, not only does it not crash (If memcard is 251 or less blocks) but I have never played that game before and now I'm addicted to it.
I hate you but also love you.... :/

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Btw whomever it was that kept talking about Godzilla crashing has some explaining to do, not only does it not crash (If memcard is 251 or less blocks) but I have never played that game before and now I'm addicted to it.
he already explained it the game crashed becuase he was using a 16mb memeory card which it can have issues since nintendont is not suposed to get so much memeory drained from a mc and some games need more memory than other to keep its functions running.

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
he already explained it the game crashed becuase he was using a 16mb memeory card which it can have issues since nintendont is not suposed to get so much memeory drained from a mc and some games need more memory than other to keep its functions running.
Yeh I know no worries there (Thats why the memcard issue was in brackets cos its solved) but because of all that testing I'm now addicted to the game haha

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I think it would be better if the 16 MB memory card could be added to the OP with something like this:

"WARNING:
Enabling Memory Card Emulation with a MC of 16 MB size might cause crashes in some games.
It is recommended to use 8 MB (1019 blocks) or lower for better compatibility."

sabykos, Cyan, could this be added to the OP?

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it would be better if the 16 MB memory card could be added to the OP with something like this:

"WARNING:
Enabling Memory Card Emulation with a MC of 16 MB size might cause crashes in some games.
It is recommended to use 8 MB (1019 blocks) or lower for better compatibility."

sabykos, Cyan, could this be added to the OP?
I second this notion and will put a disclaimer on the site soon to.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I second this notion and will put a disclaimer on the site soon to.
That would be great.
Thanks!

I think the website should also be added to the OP.

I noticed someone changed sonic adventure dx to issues. Can anyone confirm the problems in the notes?
The issue with SADX is that the game tends to crash in the Chao Garden Chao Races.

flinto

Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone else confirm? Star wars Bounty Hunter NTSC causes power off after opening scene 2.191. Reported working 2.146

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • 007 From Russia with Love PAL works perfectly. Attention! After booted it will not see the CC at the start so the CC buttons will not respond. HOWEVER, if you press reset on the Wii, the game will reset and now the CC will be perfectly responsive. It will stay so even after the first level as well, so it does NOT disconnect as was mentioned, you just have to do the reset trick i just mentioned above. Update the compatibility list to reflect this.

I wonder if on a Wii U as there is no reset button, you could press ABXYLR to reset the game (I know this works) if that also fixes it. Hmm

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: People's funny bones are the same taste indeed