Hacking Nintendont

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could someone please tell me what i did wrong here... I have been playing Baten Kaitos 1 for a while and it crashes randomly but not often.
The save files has always worked upon now, now it says my savefile is corrupt and needs formating.
Only thing I tried was to change MaxPad to 1 instead of 4 to see if the crashes would stop.
The size is 251 blocks and 2mb space on harddrive. Exact same filesize as other games.
Tried to change back the MaxPad to 4 but it still can't "read" the memory card. Don't want to play the same game for 20 hours again =)
I know the feeling. I've played the first few hours of the game several times. I've given up on it for the time being.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
yeah ppl wanting real mc support think saves dont get corrupted and one bad save will wipe out every save you got until nintendont saves are all 100% safe theres no reason to not use a single mc card per game incase of corruption.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a classic controller fix?

It's not the classic controller. It's the adapter. Only people with the adapter can fix it. How can a dev fix it if they don't have the adapter? You need to use HIDtest and give all the values for the left analog stick to Howard

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
http://gbatemp.net/threads/gcn-memcard-recover.349406/

or
Look for a tutorial on GCMM fix corrupt gc save.
that recovers the good saves that were on the card it doesnt restore the only bad save wich i understood he was asking for, that tool lets you lets say you had 10 saves and a new game corrupted your mcemu you can still save those 10 good saves but that wont fix the corrupt save wich i bet he only had a single corrupted save in the card.

bm123456

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that recovers the good saves that were on the card it doesnt restore the only bad save wich i understood he was asking for, that tool lets you lets say you had 10 saves and a new game corrupted your mcemu you can still save those 10 good saves but that wont fix the corrupt save wich i bet he only had a single corrupted save in the card.

http://gbatemp.net/threads/gamecube-memory-card-corrupt.367902/
NICE read. and you can fix them with a raw backup with this or GCMM 1.4c here https://code.google.com/p/gcmm/downloads/list

I do feel this is a problem and needs to be added to the OP until the mc issues are found and fixed.
Huge thanks to the DEVS

4nders

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I haven't use GCMM before, but i get alot of strange GCI-files, all of them as small as 1kb. If someone could help me try that would be awesome!
rename the file to RAW instead of jpg if you have a moment over, hope it's ok to post it like this, if not... sorry =)

Attachments

• GKBE.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 151

mf3199

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Now I can play Nintendont with USBLoader GX. faku1810 what about the other problem? I'm refering to the problem with the configurations. The configurations doesn't save in USBLoader GX.

bm123456

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't use GCMM before, but i get alot of strange GCI-files, all of them as small as 1kb. If someone could help me try that would be awesome!
rename the file to RAW instead of jpg if you have a moment over, hope it's ok to post it like this, if not... sorry =)

I would use one of tools i posted and make a Raw backup of your card and PM a member here named Gerbilsoft. he is the dev of my first link maybe he will help you.

4nders

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I would use one of tools i posted and make a Raw backup of your card and PM a member here named Gerbilsoft. he is the dev of my first link maybe he will help you.
Thanks for your help!
Never pm:ed someone here before but i'll figure it out. The file I posted is the file Nintendont created as a savefile.
That's all I've got =/
I haven't tried the wii-program yet, will do that tomorrow.
Thanks again!!

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My dreams were crushed today when I attempted to use an xbox controller in the Mayflash 3-in-1 Magic Joy Box adapter. it refuses to do jack when you press buttons in HIDtest. I guess cyan can add (only GameCube and PS/PS2 ports) next to the Mayflash 3-in-1 Magic Joy Box adapter.

Reactions: Cyan

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My dreams were crushed today when I attempted to use an xbox controller in the Mayflash 3-in-1 Magic Joy Box adapter. it refuses to do jack when you press buttons in HIDtest. I guess cyan can add (only GameCube and PS/PS2 ports) next to the Mayflash 3-in-1 Magic Joy Box adapter.

That sux about the XB control, was hoping to use mine eventually haha.

Guess I'll stay away from Analog triggers till wireless is implemented. For some reason the PS3/PS4 controllers bug out for me and cut off all the time in every game. (I'm using the correct .ini's even the Howard new ones)

realromhunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
FIX94 and developers:
Hi. Recently I bought a MayFlash PC051 adapter (http://www.mayflash.com/Products/NINTENDOWiiGC/PC051.html) to get GameCube pad support to my Wii Family Edition using Nintendont.

I disappoint because It does not work in HIDTest and I could not configure my GameCube alternative control. I tested it in both ports with no luck (joystick and adapter are working properly on my PC)

I include a picture, log from USBView and driver setup for Windows, extracted from MayFlash disc
(It is an installer but you can run it and get files from user temp while running).

Sorry for bother you but I do not have enough knowledge to add a driver to Nintendont.
2vjel3k.jpg

Could you give me a hand with these babies? Thanks

Attachments

• PC051.txt
    2.1 KB · Views: 227
  • PC051.rar
    1.7 MB · Views: 133

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FIX94 and developers:
Hi. Recently I bought a MayFlash PC051 adapter (http://www.mayflash.com/Products/NINTENDOWiiGC/PC051.html) to get GameCube pad support to my Wii Family Edition using Nintendont.

I disappoint because It does not work in HIDTest and I could not configure my GameCube alternative control. I tested it in both ports with no luck (joystick and adapter are working properly on my PC)

I include a picture, log from USBView and driver setup for Windows, extracted from MayFlash disc
(It is an installer but you can run it and get files from user temp while running).

Sorry for bother you but I do not have enough knowledge to add a driver to Nintendont.

Could you give me a hand with these babies? Thanks

We don't know what controllers are working until someone tests them. If the controller (or adapter) does not respond to anything in HIDtest then we can't do anything to help you. Cyan can add that adapter model under the "Not Working" controllers now

If you want to use a GameCube controller on Nintendont then the currently known working adapter is the Mayflash 3-in-1 Magic Joy Box

Edit::ph34r:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries