Hacking Nintendont

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Actually no I havent but the thing is I dont know how to work it

As I far I know you need to plug the adapter in the Wii U in the back down USB port, with the controller plugged in, use it just like you do it with a computer, then when you connected all, open HIDTest and check if it shows something saying VID, PID, etc, and some letters that change if you touch some buttons, if they change, it says that it works with Nintendont.

Superpoopy12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As I far I know you need to plug the adapter in the Wii U in the back down USB port, with the controller plugged in, use it just like you do it with a computer, then when you connected all, open HIDTest and check if it shows something saying VID, PID, etc, and some letters that change if you touch some buttons, if they change, it says that it works with Nintendont.

ok thank you

Superpoopy12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

But how do I get the HIDtest application?

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
We alredy have a controller thread, I think is no need to sticky so many Nintendont threads... it could be useful, but you know.... having too much Nintendont sticky thread would be strange.
You just had another controller discussion that should've, could've been done in the appropriate thread. Exactly what was just talked about. /rant

Reactions: VinsCool

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
On the #1 page / #1 post of this thread is this:

Is my gamepad compatible?

If you have a specific controller you want to play with, you can test if it is compatible with this homebrew:

http://crediar.no-ip.com/HIDTestv4.rar
The readme in this rar-file should explain everything.
rename to boot.dol to launch the homebrew from HBC.

new versions:
HID_Test v6

AFTER you've actually read the information, you'll notice there some blue underlined text. That is a LINK to the app..... There is also a wiki page located here:
https://code.google.com/p/nintendon-t/w/list
that contains instructions on how to use it.

Also to note since you don't seem to like actually reading:

• Nintendont doesn't find my controller.ini file, but it's there!:
You probably named the file "controller.ini.ini", because you are hiding known file's extension on Windows.
Rename the file only "controller", or unhide the file extensions to see the real filename and keep only one extension, not two.

Any other question should be posted in the correct thread. I looked, you didn't bother to post in the appropriate thread even after being provided the link to it. I will not answer any further questions from you on this thread as I've now turned into what I loathe.

Superpoopy12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

AFTER you've actually read the information, you'll notice there some blue underlined text. That is a LINK to the app..... There is also a wiki page located here:

Any other question should be posted in the correct thread. I looked, you didn't bother to post in the appropriate thread even after being provided the link to it. I will not answer any further questions from you on this thread as I've now turned into what I loathe.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ok

SuperrSonic

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Cool, v1.129 somehow fixed the Genesis audio again in Sonic Mega Collection; Gems Coll is still the same however, and SADX still has working Game Gear audio as well. Perhaps whatever was done in this version could be used to help fix Gems?

"-fixed a bug in ARStartDMA which used the wrong memory address base, that should fix some games like tony hawk pro skate"
This is probably what fixed it since the other changes were game ID specific.

Superpoopy12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yet I see no blue link.............your cracking me up man I hope you know what your saying

Kikirini

Zelda Fangirl
Trophies
Website
kuroshouri.com
XP
Country
United States
I finally managed to get Nintendont to like my PS4 controller, spent the last couple hours playing some GC games! It works pretty great! I wanted to ask - I spent a while playing Twilight Princess and noticed that basically none of the background music plays during cutscenes. Is that an audio streaming issue? I'm curious.

vlad59

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,

I'm new to Nintendont so I may ask some stupid questions ... sorry in advance.

I was an happy user of a PAL Gamecube with Qoob chip and the official component cable so I was used to playing most of the game with progressive scan. Unfortunately my component cable died some days ago.

Some context : I'm using latest Nintendont with 1:1 clean rip of my games : the MD5 matched redump.org.

So I ripped some games and tried to run them with Nintendont on my PAL Wii (with component cable also). My first question are :
* Would it be possible to add the region after the game name, I have US and EUR version of Mario Sunshine / Mario striker and can't find out which version it is (I just use the P or the E in the game ID).
* I saw that Mario Sunshine EUR is working with force 480p on the compatibility list. I tried many settings and never managed to make it boot with 480p. Could somebody share the correct settings. Super Mario Sunshine US work completely fine in 480p but I'd prefer having french audio and text.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work