Hacking Nintendont

Victorelessar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
well i played nightfire enterily ntsc and didnt get any freeze and that is the woraround for the pal version...

are you forcing progressive? if so just stop... no need to force pal50 the game works fine with ntsc or auto i bet its becuase of your forced settings.

what nintendont version and what settings are you using? becuase nightfire ntsc has no issue that you need to force pal50.

ok sorry, after your post i went ahead and checked, its european version i have here. but the list says its bugged for all versions anyways. but ill test now and see if it works.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
ok sorry, after your post i went ahead and checked, its european version i have here. but the list says its bugged for all versions anyways. but ill test now and see if it works.
the list says its bugged for european releases... french,spanish,pal and german are all european.The NTSC version on compat list has no issues incase you didnt see correctly.
Also the ntsc version supports native progressive and widescreen so you dont even need to force anything btw.

of course most european games dont like being forced in 60hz and progressive they were never coded for such.

MGS4474

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
First i'd like to say hi to everyone,

I have an issue i can't seem to get my Wii Pro controller to work with nintendon't i comes on with Player one lite but no buttons work. The details of my controller are below could anyone help me.

i got it from game the link to it is here . like i said it comes on lights up player one then once the games loaded the buttons don't work the controller isGAMEware Wii U Pro Controller Elite.

Please help me i don't get what i'm doing wrong.
update it works in nintendont but wont work when games loaded console vwii

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I have an issue i can't seem to get my Wii Pro controller to work with nintendon't i comes on with Player one lite but no buttons work. The details of my controller are below could anyone help me.

i got it from game the link to it is here . like i said it comes on lights up player one then once the games loaded the buttons don't work the controller isGAMEware Wii U Pro Controller Elite.

Why did you create a new thread for this issue and post the issue here? Try to keep all your questions in the pre-made Nintendont threads (hence the size of this one)

Your using a fake controller, that's why the controller doesn't work in-game.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

nintendont doesnt like third party/fake controllers , im soz but you should have bough an official one.

Nintendont just doesnt have the necessary code to support them.

GerbilSoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wii U Pro controllers (and clones) won't work in Wii games or the Wii System Menu. It may be possible to patch the RVL SDK linked into each game to handle them like classic controllers, but as far as I know, no one's done it yet.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Wii U Pro controllers (and clones) won't work in Wii games or the Wii System Menu. It may be possible to patch the RVL SDK linked into each game to handle them like classic controllers, but as far as I know, no one's done it yet.
that isnt his issue lol his issue is that the controller works on nintendont menu but not ingame and this is an issue when you use third party/fake controllers.

GerbilSoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that isnt his issue lol his issue is that the controller works on nintendont menu but not ingame and this is an issue when you use third party/fake controllers.
Okay, I got a bit confused by the wording at the end of the post, and thought he meant it worked in Nintendont but not in the regular vWii menu or Wii games. Disregard.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
isnt there anyway to fix that or can i do it by usb my laptop finds the device so could i use it as a usb

Mayflash Wireless Wii U Pro Controller Adapter [W009]

It still doesn't guarantee your Wii U Pro Controller will work, Your better off buying an official controller or finding another controller compatible (check OP)

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
isnt there anyway to fix that or can i do it by usb my laptop finds the device so could i use it as a usb
if your controller sends hid signals you could make a controller.ini but you need to make sure it sends hid signals which i highly doubt your controller sends hid signals trough usb btw, but try the homebrew app hidtest and see if the values change when you press buttons.

For instance i got a gameware gc controller and the official gamecube adapter made by nintendo doesnt read it so gameware stuff is preety diferent codding wise.

MGS4474

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
if your controller sends hid signals you could make a controller.ini but you need to make sure it sends hid signals which i highly doubt your controller sends hid signals trough usb btw, but try the homebrew app hidtest and see if the values change when you press buttons.

For instance i got a gameware gc controller and the official gamecube adapter made by nintendo doesnt read it so gameware stuff is preety diferent codding wise.

well i will check that then do you have a link to the app and also my laptop did find it as a HID Device

artwen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
hm, this sounds like the HID/bluetooth drivers might have some problems with star fox adventures. do you happen to have a save file when it happens to see if the issue can be replicated?

Sorry, but i saved the game immediatly after beat this part.
But i played today and the game have another part with same mini-game.
And i have save file. You need to pass 2 or 3 rooms and you see place in the main hall of the Krazoa Spirit. Talk to spirit and... Test of Strength

I play the US version

Attachments

• GSAE.rar
    6.8 KB · Views: 138

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo