Hacking Nintendont

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
no lol

what ssbm do you use ntsc or pal? what waht is exactly the issue? what i meant is make sure you dont force stuff unless you have an really old tv and you need to force pal videomodes.

i have ntsc version not forcing anything in the settings it loads with a really blurred flashing kinda screen but the sound and that works. ive tried it with the stand alone nintendont loader. but when i use the normal wii it works fine. so im confused lol only difference i can see is the wii u has hmdi cable and wii has AV

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i have ntsc version not forcing anything in the settings. ive tried it with the stand alone nintendont loader. but when i use the normal wii it works fine. so im confused lol only difference i can see is the wii u has hmdi cable and wii has AV
but what exactly happens? you never said what happens.

RushHourDuck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've ripped a save file from my Gamecube memory card and have the .gci file on my SD card, so what exactly can I do (if anything) to use it with Nintendont? If this is a silly question then I apologise in advance.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i have ntsc version not forcing anything in the settings it loads with a really blurred flashing kinda screen but the sound and that works. ive tried it with the stand alone nintendont loader. but when i use the normal wii it works fine. so im confused lol only difference i can see is the wii u has hmdi cable and wii has AV
well for me the iplpal does not work on the wiiu do you have ipls on your hdd?

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FIX94:
Can you hardcode this widescreen code for Pikmin? The current generic widescreen patch makes the game freeze, at least for the NTSC version, and this one seems to work fine.
0405A40C 38A003AC
043E8500 3FE38E39

The code is the same for the USA and EUR versions, and it's by Ralf as usual. No idea if it works with the JP version.

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, hardcoded widescreen hacks by Ralf FTW. if anyone knows of any more widescreen codes that haven't already been included in Nintendont please post the codes here. If fix wants to implement them it would be nice to do as many as possible at once plus if he doesn't commit I can take note and use the cheat code individually lol.

ned

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone managed to get the NES games working in Animal Crossing? for me it hangs on a black screen, I lost all my daily progress as I had to soft reset and resetti popped up next time I loaded the last save. I was running the game via bios, can someone who doesn't mind losing daily progress try the NES games with and without bios.

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Anyone managed to get the NES games working in Animal Crossing? for me it hangs on a black screen, I lost all my daily progress as I had to soft reset and resetti popped up next time I loaded the last save. I was running the game via bios, can someone who doesn't mind losing daily progress try the NES games with and without bios.

Why not just rename the bios file and try again?

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Works fine with the bios, but I'm using the NTSC versions.

Reactions: Adeka

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK people i have an update My Gameware Wii U Pro control now works in game but it will only work as player 2 wiimote being player one how do i fix this.

Thanks please help.

That controller is not officially supported so most likely your not going to get a very good response.

Turn off the wii remote and your pro controller then turn the pro controller back on

mattdane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
hey guys, just registered because I'm fighting with Nintendont since a few hours.
At first, it kept telling me "please load nintendont with ahbprot disabled", but thankfully a simple update of the HBC channel fixed it.
However, I still can't run the game because it gets stuck on "Loading patched kernel.... -1". I also tried to run the disk inside instead of an ISO, and it says the same.
I tried to search before making this post but I couldn't find any solution. Any help?

Do I need to have 4.3 firmware by any chance? I think I have 4.2E. Pressing the home button in HBC it tells me that it's using IOS58.

edit: oh btw I'm on a real Wii, not vWii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.