AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
For this build I needed to add all custom code from the beginning.
Because I'm getting some weird compiling errors which are related to the kernel (I didn't touch the kernel and even vanilla Nintendont gives me errors), I decided to upload a test-build to test.send0r.de/boot.dol (right click on link to save).
I'd be very thankful if someone could test this build. The results of my tests are that everything works fine except the text-color algorithm. But maybe I forgot something, who knows :P
I'll try to figure out whats wrong tomorrow and after some final testing, I would upload the 'stable' release :)

@AbdallahTerro which version of devkitPro are you using for compiling? Just wondering whether there's something wrong with the latest devkit...
update devkitARM to latest and the kernel warnings should go away

Reactions: send0r

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had CFG USB Loader already on a main channel but then I discovered the mod in this thread and downloaded this mod CFG USB Loade 70.78 because it works with Nintendont, but I'm kinda new at this and I can only find this version on the homebrew channel in my multimod manager. How do I forward this version onto my main channel instead of the other CFG USB Loader I have on the main channel? Thanks

niuus

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Here it is. Is there a specific reason you want to have r398's source?
Yeah, it's because of the recent "big" changes (MBR/GUID, exFAT, others) and because it loads a couple of seconds slower, so... i wanted to have the last source that worked flawlessly along with the binary of your mod, which i already had on the archive =)

Reactions: send0r

send0r

Trophies
Website
www.send0r.de
XP
Country
Germany
First I want to say sorry for beeing inactive the last few days.
But I can tell you, that r410 will be online this evening.
I'm doing last few tests and patches and will upload asap

EDIT: Will Upload on this weekend. There are some complications with the Updater and with the time I have to test things out (please blame School for this)

Last edited by send0r,

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
I managed to compile 4.410 but still very far from making it work as it should

Problem 1: I cannot download anything using this revision (yet!)
Problem 2: PNG files should be moved to the root of the drive (no longer in apps/nintendont)

If you want to do further tests and you're fine with not downloading any backgrounds (in case you already have everything downloaded already)
check it out here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lxm19offg9wsqqf/boot.dol?dl=0
dont forget to copy/move the png files to the root folder

P.S> tested and still works fine with wiiflow mastermod autoboot

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glad to see this is still being maintained.
Thanks for keeping your fork updated @AbdallahTerro
It's really nice to be able to customize the UI, any possibility of making it possible to disable the brief period where you can press B to cancel? (Unless that's already possible and I'm mistaken)

This is certainly my favorite way to use Nintendont.
I'll switch over from the main version as soon as the two issues with downloads and locations are corrected.
Also, is the source for your fork anywhere? I wouldn't mind looking at it or asking some more knowledgeable people to look into it if it happens to be.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Glad to see this is still being maintained.
Thanks for keeping your fork updated @AbdallahTerro
It's really nice to be able to customize the UI, any possibility of making it possible to disable the brief period where you can press B to cancel? (Unless that's already possible and I'm mistaken)

This is certainly my favorite way to use Nintendont.
I'll switch over from the main version as soon as the two issues with downloads and locations are corrected.
Also, is the source for your fork anywhere? I wouldn't mind looking at it or asking some more knowledgeable people to look into it if it happens to be.
v406 is still the one used in the update link, you can download everything using it
v410 is for testing purposes only
Press B to cancel autoboot, cannot be disabled in the options but this can easily be added, I use wiiflow all the time as SM replacement so this is the fastest way for me to launch nintendont and test the new stuff
As for the source patch, it's based on the old googlecode not on git, so will be a pita to check
If you want to change anything specific let me know

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...